mike

Default WTB: John Hardy Pre's

I have a mostly self-recording friend who fell in love with my John
Hardy M-1's. We'd trade gear back and forth for sessions and he'd use
mine at every op. Now I'm currently too busy to loan / rent em out to
him so he's looking to buy...and he's looking used to save a tad bit of
bread.

2 channels...output transformer not necessary. i think he'd go for an
M-2 but not sure.

I know this is like fishing in the desert...rarely see these used...

Mike

440-234-4901