Shak

Default Suzuki Wiring Colours

Hi all,

Car: Suzuki Alto '03

The considerate theives who stole my head unit decided to also take the
wiring harness that converts the white Suzuki plug to a more friendly ISO
format. I was wondering if anyone here would be able to tell me what the
different colours leading to the Suzuki plug might carry? They are as
follows:

E E E 3 1
E E 5 6 7 4 2

1 - Yellow with Red stripe
2 - Yellow with Black stripe
3 - Blue with Black stripe
4 - Blue
7 - White with Black stripe
6 - White with Red stripe
5 - Yellow with Red stripe
E - Empty

Now I'm assuming 1/2 and 3/4 are speaker pairs (not sure which are - or +
thought) so it's 5,6 and 7 that need identifying. Is there any sure fire way
to check without blowing up my new head unit, car or both? I've searched for
wiring diagrams but have had no luck and I don't know if these colours are
standard or not.

Help please!

Shak

electron pimp

I do not have you vehicle in the database, but this is what I have....check
them with a meter and speaker first.

12v white/red
ground black
ignition white/black
illumination red/yellow
LF speaker blue/red pos blue/black neg
RF speaker yel/green pos yel/black neg
LR speaker gray/red pos gray/black neg
RR speaker light green/red pos light green/black neg

good luck

--
WDW is a Way of Life
"Shak" wrote in message
Hi all,

Car: Suzuki Alto '03

The considerate theives who stole my head unit decided to also take the
wiring harness that converts the white Suzuki plug to a more friendly ISO
format. I was wondering if anyone here would be able to tell me what the
different colours leading to the Suzuki plug might carry? They are as
follows:

E E E 3 1
E E 5 6 7 4 2

1 - Yellow with Red stripe 2 - Yellow with Black stripe RF SPEAKER NEG
3 - Blue with Black stripe LF SPEAKER NEG
4 - Blue USUALLY POWER ANTENNA
7 - White with Black stripe RADIO IGNITION
6 - White with Red stripe RADIO 12 VOLT

suzuki swift wiring Bubba Car Audio 0 July 19th 04 06:41 PM
Studio wiring advice for newbies by newbies Steve Jorgensen Pro Audio 24 June 29th 04 02:29 AM
VW Factory CD Changer - Wiring Diagram? Kevin Gibbons Car Audio 1 June 18th 04 02:12 AM
Wiring for component "drawers"? Michael Volow General 2 March 13th 04 03:46 AM
Help, mitsubishi wiring colours G & D Car Audio 1 February 29th 04 03:29 AM