Go OR Ducks

Default FS: 2 Image Dynamics IDQ 12 v2

I have 2 Image Dynamics idq 12s D4 with very little use on them in great shape.
I dont have any pics sorry. Check on ebay under the name UO Ducky for my
feedback rating (100% positive) Getting rid of them cause I need some money to
make car payments. Asking $215 shipped. Please email me at
if interested

Thanx