DC

Default Pioneer DEH-245 - How do you set radio presets?

Hi group,

I just bought a used car which came equipped with a Pioneer DEH-245 CD
Player. After much fooling around, I finally got the clock set -- but I
cannot, for the life of me, figure out how to program the radio presets.

It is an older model, here are the specs: http://tinyurl.com/xiz5

For some reason, Pioneer does not have the User Manual online for this
particular model.

Any assistance would be most welcome. This thing is not very intuitive
to me.

PS: If it would help, I can post a link to a picture of the face plate.

Thanks.

--
DC

When Microsoft starts making something that doesn't suck, it'll probably
be a vacuum cleaner. -- PhotoMan (24hoursupport.helpdesk)
David

Tune to a station, then hold down the desired preset button for ~2 seconds.
The sound will mute (or beep) when the station is saved. Also, you'll notice
that the face has functions that have a 'sidewards I' next to it (Like BSM -
Best Stations Memory). This bar means that you hold that button for ~2
seconds for that function...

David
UnderTheDash.com

"DC" wrote in message
.. .
Hi group,

I just bought a used car which came equipped with a Pioneer DEH-245 CD
Player. After much fooling around, I finally got the clock set -- but I
cannot, for the life of me, figure out how to program the radio presets.

It is an older model, here are the specs: http://tinyurl.com/xiz5

For some reason, Pioneer does not have the User Manual online for this
particular model.

Any assistance would be most welcome. This thing is not very intuitive
to me.

PS: If it would help, I can post a link to a picture of the face plate.

Thanks.

--
DC

When Microsoft starts making something that doesn't suck, it'll probably
be a vacuum cleaner. -- PhotoMan (24hoursupport.helpdesk)

DC

On Wed, 03 Dec 2003 15:44:11 GMT, David wrote:
Tune to a station, then hold down the desired preset button for ~2 seconds.
The sound will mute (or beep) when the station is saved. Also, you'll notice
that the face has functions that have a 'sidewards I' next to it (Like BSM -
Best Stations Memory). This bar means that you hold that button for ~2
seconds for that function...

Thanks! Worked like a champ. }:O)