Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Joey413 Joey413 is offline
Junior Member

Smile RME Fireface UFX 60-Channel

Hi guys,

New to this forum but reaching out for some feedback ...

http://www.hellomusic.com/cmp/12/12/114

Has anyone used this interface? I've heard a lot of great reviews from it. I wasn't ready to make the purchase yet, but hello music's deal on it is just to good to pass up.

I need to make a game time decision and I could use a little support!

- joey

RME ADI 2 vs Fireface? bhuether Pro Audio 0 September 22nd 07 07:12 PM
RME Fireface 400 and Mac Ken Winokur Pro Audio 4 May 2nd 07 09:48 AM
RME Fireface 400 Harry Lavo Pro Audio 2 June 18th 06 04:57 AM
Fireface 8-channel optical ADAT to 8 individual optical SPDIFs? Daniel Fuchs Pro Audio 0 January 22nd 05 02:32 PM
RME Fireface Dwayne Reed Pro Audio 0 November 6th 04 01:29 AM