Glenn

Default Positive experience with Boston Acoustics

I had a very favorable experience with Boston Acoustics service
department.

Back in 1999, as part of a Gateway computer package I purchase Boston
Acoustics Digital Media Theater. The speakers developed a hum that was
later found to due to a bad amp. I sent the speakers to them not
expecting much. I was very pleased when they fixed the problem and
shipped them back to me free of charge within 10 days. Great service!
Arny Krueger

George M. Middius wrote:
UnionPac2001 said:

Sweet. Now if they'd just start making decent sounding speakers,
everyone would be happy! : )

All speakers sound the same. Just ask Krooger.

All posturing trolls sound the same. Just read Middius.