Jay Krzewinski

Default ? on Dahlquist DQ12

A friend of mine has a pair of Dahlquist DQ-12. They're functionally fine
but cosmetically the grill cloth is letting loose. I can't find much info
on them on the net. I was thinking about buying them and cleaning them up a
bit. I was able to find quite a lot on the DQ-10 but it is clearly MUCH
different from the DQ-12. Would anyone be willing to enlighten me a bit.
For example, driver complement, when did they stop making them, how much
new, are there any aftermarket mods for them (there are multiple for the
10s)? Thanks in advance. Jay

marc cooper

Jay Krzewinski wrote:
A friend of mine has a pair of Dahlquist DQ-12. They're functionally fine
but cosmetically the grill cloth is letting loose. I can't find much info
on them on the net. I was thinking about buying them and cleaning them up a
bit. I was able to find quite a lot on the DQ-10 but it is clearly MUCH
different from the DQ-12. Would anyone be willing to enlighten me a bit.
For example, driver complement, when did they stop making them, how much
new, are there any aftermarket mods for them (there are multiple for the
10s)? Thanks in advance. Jay

Try Regnar

http://www.regnar.com/

Dahlquist DQM9's Dean Arnold High End Audio 3 October 8th 07 10:43 PM
Dahlquist DQM-9 O Man Audio Opinions 0 December 7th 04 03:51 AM
At last the truth about Dahlquist & Saul Marantz Radioman390 High End Audio 1 October 6th 04 12:57 AM
FS: Pair of Dahlquist QX6 bookshelves Norman Tech 1 August 14th 04 05:28 AM
Dahlquist DQ-10 Wofer suround replacement Zibby High End Audio 3 May 31st 04 04:31 PM