Posted to rec.audio.high-end
T.S.

Default Audioanalyse.Anybody know about old hifi ?

Hi.

I need a little help. I bought an Audioanalyse preamplifier C-900 and an
Audioanalyse amplifier B-90.
But it is very old ( 1986) and I need to know if it was a very good
amplifierset back in the eightties.
Because I was thinking about to send it to a compagny who restores highend
hifi and that would cost a lot
of money. But it would be stupid to put money in this amplifierset to
restore it , if it was not a very good set from new in 1986
Hope you understand what I mean. I tried to find just something about this
Audioanalyse set on the internet ,but
I did not found anything.
So now I hope somebody have heard or know something about this set and if it
is worth to put money in it ( Repair it )

Regards Fritz Munk ( Denmark)