Posted to rec.audio.car
Tony Bennett Tony Bennett is offline

Default Alpine 3540 amp parts

Hi

I have two of these amps and need to source the plastic 3 and 4 pin plugs
which connect the power and speakers.

Alpine in the UK have none.

Does anyone know of a source or a spec if these are available from a
manufacturer/wholesaler.

Thanks

Tony

Posted to rec.audio.car
cdd cdd is offline

On Feb 24, 12:46 am, "Tony Bennett" wrote:
Hi

I have two of these amps and need to source the plastic 3 and 4 pin plugs
which connect the power and speakers.

Alpine in the UK have none.

Does anyone know of a source or a spec if these are available from a
manufacturer/wholesaler.

Thanks

Tony

I had one of those amps years back -the speaker outputs are straight
forward as is the power supply inputs-
Why don't you just wip it to bits and direct solder to the board -
That's all I did .I may still have info on
what each plug terminal does if you like really need it.

Posted to rec.audio.car
Tony Bennett Tony Bennett is offline

Thanks

The wipping it apart sounds good.

Soldering - that's an arcane art that I'm sure would result in a fried amp
if I tried.

But I'll get my son who is competent to do it, thanks

Tony
"cdd" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Feb 24, 12:46 am, "Tony Bennett" wrote:
Hi

I have two of these amps and need to source the plastic 3 and 4 pin plugs
which connect the power and speakers.

Alpine in the UK have none.

Does anyone know of a source or a spec if these are available from a
manufacturer/wholesaler.

Thanks

Tony

I had one of those amps years back -the speaker outputs are straight
forward as is the power supply inputs-
Why don't you just wip it to bits and direct solder to the board -
That's all I did .I may still have info on
what each plug terminal does if you like really need it.

Posted to rec.audio.car
cdd cdd is offline

On Feb 25, 11:27 pm, "cdd" wrote:
On Feb 24, 12:46 am, "Tony Bennett" wrote:

Hi

I have two of these amps and need to source the plastic 3 and 4 pin plugs
which connect the power and speakers.

Alpine in the UK have none.

Does anyone know of a source or a spec if these are available from a
manufacturer/wholesaler.

Thanks

Tony

I had one of those amps years back -the speaker outputs are straight
forward as is the power supply inputs-
Why don't you just wip it to bits and direct solder to the board -
That's all I did .I may still have info on
what each plug terminal does if you like really need it.

Soldering is an art -but good luck-post again if you have any porbs
with the pin outs