Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason! Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason! is offline

Default Austin report

On Jun 6, 10:20*pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:
Jilly's flatulence in abeyance:

Your missing a verb here. LoL.

And when's the last anyone remembers her keeping her big, fat yap shut?

I've been enjoying my new vinyl rig. It sounds pretty good now that I cleared
up that 30 Hz honk.

You stopped eating beans?

Nope. That creates more of an ultrasonic squeal.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Jun 8, 12:25*am, "Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On Jun 8, 12:04*am, Boon wrote:

On Jun 7, 11:53 pm, "Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason!"

wrote:
On Jun 7, 9:46 pm, Boon wrote:

On Jun 7, 6:09 pm, "Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason!"

wrote:
On Jun 7, 10:34 am, Boon wrote:

On Jun 6, 9:33 pm, "Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason!"

wrote:
On Jun 6, 1:27 pm, Boon wrote:

On Jun 5, 4:30 pm, "Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason!"

wrote:
On Jun 5, 11:37 am, Boon wrote:

On Jun 5, 11:06 am, "Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason!"

wrote:
On Jun 2, 8:17 am, Boon wrote:

On Jun 2, 12:04 am, "Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason!"
You're one sick puppy.

Not according to GeoSynch. You're the one who's the sick puppy,
according to him, and that condemnation is worth its weight in gold.

But what does 2pid think? That's what really matters.

Yeah. I love it when you're having a conversation with someone, and
then Scott pops in with something completely unrelated and sidetracks
the whole conversation. Then you have to explain to Scott why he is so
unwelcome, and then he has to have the last word. God, that's
priceless.

Your a stupid hypocritical imbecile. What I want ((indeed the sole
reason I'm here)) is for some polite conversation.

Then dick's like you and Shhhhtard come in and lay waste to RAO while
all I do is try to politely save it.

Your a pathetic waste of time and a hypocrite. LoL.

You're combined brain spasms dont add up to one string pulled by
Gepetto.

(Utterly pathetic like mindedness ignored.)

I cannot decipher your juvenile drivel.

Did you perhaps mean "Utterly pathetic-like mindedness ignored" or
even "Utterly pathetic like-mindedness ignored"?

Utterly pathetic 2pid-like second grade grammar ignored.

I'm sorry if like mindedness tripped you up. LoL.

You still can't admit your mistake.

C'mon, Boon, be a man. For once. LoL.

I admit that it was a mistake to buy you a drink. And another. And
another.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jun 8, 10:03*pm, Boon wrote:
On Jun 8, 12:25*am, "Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason!"

You still can't admit your mistake.

C'mon, Boon, be a man. For once. LoL.

I admit that it was a mistake to buy you a drink. And another. And
another.

Yet another lie. You never would have bought me even one if I hadn't
walked out on the tab.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Jun 8, 11:04*pm, "Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On Jun 8, 10:03*pm, Boon wrote:

On Jun 8, 12:25*am, "Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason!"
You still can't admit your mistake.

C'mon, Boon, be a man. For once. LoL.

I admit that it was a mistake to buy you a drink. And another. And
another.

Yet another lie. You never would have bought me even one if I hadn't
walked out on the tab.

I have the same policy as the bartender did. Never buy a drink for
someone who's already three sheets to the wind.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
On Jun 8, 10:03*pm, Boon wrote:

On Jun 8, 12:25*am, "Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason!"
You still can't admit your mistake.

C'mon, Boon, be a man. For once. LoL.

I admit that it was a mistake to buy you a drink. And another. And
another.

Yet another lie. You never would have bought me even one if I hadn't
walked out on the tab.

I have the same policy as the bartender did. Never buy a drink for
someone who's already three sheets to the wind.

So that's where the offer of Bushmill's came from. You needed me to
buy it because the bartender had cut you off.

You could have just said so.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

wrote:
On Jun 8, 10:03*pm, Boon wrote:

On Jun 8, 12:25*am, "Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason!"
You still can't admit your mistake.

C'mon, Boon, be a man. For once. LoL.

I admit that it was a mistake to buy you a drink. And another. And
another.

Yet another lie. You never would have bought me even one if I hadn't
walked out on the tab.

I have the same policy as the bartender did. Never buy a drink for
someone who's already three sheets to the wind.

So that's

....absolutely correct. Glad you agree.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
On Jun 8, 10:03*pm, Boon wrote:

On Jun 8, 12:25*am, "Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason!"
You still can't admit your mistake.

C'mon, Boon, be a man. For once. LoL.

I admit that it was a mistake to buy you a drink. And another. And
another.

Yet another lie. You never would have bought me even one if I hadn't
walked out on the tab.

I have the same policy as the bartender did. Never buy a drink for
someone who's already three sheets to the wind.

So that's

...absolutely correct. Glad you agree.

Sorry, liar. I blew a .24 on the way into Austin that night. A .24 is
far different from a .3 as anybody with a technical background can see.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Jilly the Blowjob Queen bragged:

I blew a .24 on the way into Austin that night.

Two dozen, eh? New record for you?

You must've arrived into town with quite a bellyful.

No wonder you couldn't hold your liquor that night, old girl.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

wrote:
On Jun 8, 10:03*pm, Boon wrote:

On Jun 8, 12:25*am, "Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason!"
You still can't admit your mistake.

C'mon, Boon, be a man. For once. LoL.

I admit that it was a mistake to buy you a drink. And another. And
another.

Yet another lie. You never would have bought me even one if I hadn't
walked out on the tab.

I have the same policy as the bartender did. Never buy a drink for
someone who's already three sheets to the wind.

So that's

...absolutely correct. Glad you agree.

Sorry, liar. I blew a .24 on the way into Austin that night. A .24 is
far different from a .3 as anybody with a technical background can see.- Hide quoted text -

You carry a breathalyzer with you when you party? How dorky. And
alcoholic.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
On Jun 8, 10:03*pm, Boon wrote:

On Jun 8, 12:25*am, "Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason!"
You still can't admit your mistake.

C'mon, Boon, be a man. For once. LoL.

I admit that it was a mistake to buy you a drink. And another.. And
another.

Yet another lie. You never would have bought me even one if I hadn't
walked out on the tab.

I have the same policy as the bartender did. Never buy a drink for
someone who's already three sheets to the wind.

So that's

...absolutely correct. Glad you agree.

Sorry, liar. I blew a .24 on the way into Austin that night. A .24 is
far different from a .3 as anybody with a technical background can see.

You carry a breathalyzer with you when you party? How dorky. And
alcoholic.

The breathalyzer was the state trooper's who tested me when he pulled
me over on the way to meet you, dumb****. ((I swear it was yellow, but
trying arguing with our oppressive law enforcement system. Gov't is
too big. Shhhh!))

He let me go. "I've seen worse," he said. "Besides, I know Boon.
You're going to need a lot more than that."
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

wrote:
On Jun 8, 10:03*pm, Boon wrote:

[...]

Bull****. I have all the Texas troopers on my payroll, and they know
better than to talk behind my back. A few years ago Austin had a
problem with people impersonating law enforcement.

So that basically leaves McElroy.

((In other words, you've been punk'd. Boon))
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason! Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason! is offline

On Jun 9, 6:50*pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:
Jilly the Blowjob Queen bragged:

I blew a .24 on the way into Austin that night.

Two dozen, eh? New record for you?

You must've arrived into town with quite a bellyful.

No wonder you couldn't hold your liquor that night, old girl.

So .24 is "a dozen" to you?

((If I had blown Boon .24 would have been accurate, in inches. ((I am
a solid 7.85", far above average for the American male. I often look
around locker rooms and marvel at my manhood in comparison to others.
Shhhh!))
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Jilly lost count:

I blew a .24 on the way into Austin that night.

Two dozen, eh? New record for you?

You must've arrived into town with quite a bellyful.

No wonder you couldn't hold your liquor that night, old girl.

So .24 is "a dozen" to you?

What part of "[t]wo dozen" do you fail to comprehend, moronette?

((If I had blown Boon

He probably wouldn't have griped about having to cover your bar tab?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason! Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason! is offline

On Jun 10, 12:01*am, "GeoSynch" wrote:
Jilly lost count:

I blew a .24 on the way into Austin that night.
Two dozen, eh? New record for you?
You must've arrived into town with quite a bellyful.
No wonder you couldn't hold your liquor that night, old girl.

So .24 is "a dozen" to you?

What part of "[t]wo dozen" do you fail to comprehend, moronette?

..24 is "[t]wo dozen" to you? Moronette?

((If I had blown Boon

He probably wouldn't have griped about having to cover your bar tab?

He probably would have wondered about where the other 23.76 you're
fantasizing about came from.

No wonder you don't understand audio. You have no technical chops.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Jun 9, 11:05�pm, "Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On Jun 9, 6:50�pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:

Jilly the Blowjob Queen bragged:

I blew a .24 on the way into Austin that night.

Two dozen, eh? New record for you?

You must've arrived into town with quite a bellyful.

No wonder you couldn't hold your liquor that night, old girl.

So .24 is "a dozen" to you?

((If I had blown Boon .24 would have been accurate, in inches. ((I am
a solid 7.85", far above average for the American male. I often look
around locker rooms and marvel at my manhood in comparison to others.
Shhhh!))

This reminds me of the time Arny started talking about taking showers
with a kid who had a "firehose" between his legs. Only your story is
more sickening.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
On Jun 9, 6:50 pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:

Jilly the Blowjob Queen bragged:

I blew a .24 on the way into Austin that night.

Two dozen, eh? New record for you?

You must've arrived into town with quite a bellyful.

No wonder you couldn't hold your liquor that night, old girl.

So .24 is "a dozen" to you?

((If I had blown Boon .24 would have been accurate, in inches. ((I am
a solid 7.85", far above average for the American male. I often look
around locker rooms and marvel at my manhood in comparison to others.
Shhhh!))

This reminds me of the time Arny started talking about taking showers
with a kid who had a "firehose" between his legs. Only your story is
more sickening.

Grow up. Not all of us can have a firehose between their legs like I
do.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

wrote:
On Jun 9, 6:50 pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:

Jilly the Blowjob Queen bragged:

I blew a .24 on the way into Austin that night.

Two dozen, eh? New record for you?

You must've arrived into town with quite a bellyful.

No wonder you couldn't hold your liquor that night, old girl.

So .24 is "a dozen" to you?

((If I had blown Boon .24 would have been accurate, in inches. ((I am
a solid 7.85", far above average for the American male. I often look
around locker rooms and marvel at my manhood in comparison to others.
Shhhh!))

This reminds me of the time Arny started talking about taking showers
with a kid who had a "firehose" between his legs. Only your story is
more sickening.

Grow up. Not all of us can have a firehose between their legs like I
do.

7.85" is not a firehose. It's barely a lawn sprinkler.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
[...]

Said the man who calls a roll of dimes a "deadly weapon".

Your flabby batwings don't count as "puppies" either.

Welcome to Austin Dana Myers Car Audio 0 December 25th 07 09:50 PM
Rigid Fiberglass in Austin? Nick Pro Audio 0 October 29th 04 05:07 PM
WLTB Michaelson & Austin M-200 [Take 2] si Vacuum Tubes 0 October 5th 04 05:26 PM
Going/Moving to Austin Patric D'Eimon Pro Audio 18 August 25th 04 06:09 AM
help-michaelson & austin TVA-1 carsten Vacuum Tubes 0 February 13th 04 11:57 AM