Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason! Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason! is offline

Default Austin report

1. My god, there's a lot of music here. And it's really, really good
music.

2. It's really hot. Really, really hot.

3. There are many cute women here. They're mostly younger than I am
but I can still look.

4. There's a tower on the campus of UTA that would make a great sniper
position. Someone should screen vets with potential psychological
issues. Never mind, that's a treasonous thought. Those guys are all up
the road at Ft. Hood. LoL.

5. You have to like the vibe of a town that has a place called "Groovy
Lube" for oil changes.

6. Tomorrow night I get brave and hit 6th Street. I am informed to
bring a camera as it tends to be nuts ("A lot like Mardi Gras" is the
exact quote.).

7. I am playing "Where's Waldo" with McElroy. I'm sure I just saw him,
tattoos and all, get on his Harley after a meal at IHOP. Nice beard,
Stephen. You look exactly like Billy Gibbons.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

In article
,
"Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason!" wrote:

1. My god, there's a lot of music here. And it's really, really good
music.

2. It's really hot. Really, really hot.

3. There are many cute women here. They're mostly younger than I am
but I can still look.

4. There's a tower on the campus of UTA that would make a great sniper
position. Someone should screen vets with potential psychological
issues. Never mind, that's a treasonous thought. Those guys are all up
the road at Ft. Hood. LoL.

5. You have to like the vibe of a town that has a place called "Groovy
Lube" for oil changes.

6. Tomorrow night I get brave and hit 6th Street. I am informed to
bring a camera as it tends to be nuts ("A lot like Mardi Gras" is the
exact quote.).

Don't miss the punk festival on Red River.

7. I am playing "Where's Waldo" with McElroy. I'm sure I just saw him,
tattoos and all, get on his Harley after a meal at IHOP. Nice beard,
Stephen. You look exactly like Billy Gibbons.

Probably not me, but Leon Russell's in town.

Austin's not the same since Joe's Generic Bar closed down, note.

Enjoy your stay!

Stephen
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article
,
[...]

I love Austin. My two visits there have been wonderful, though I regret
that I was too busy to meet up with Stephen. The UT School of Music is
among the best in the country, especially in my biggest area of
interest, 6th St.is kind of a freak show IMO, kind of like Hollywood
used to be, Collings Guitars is there, the local acoustic music scene is
amazing, the LBJ Library is very interesting, the UT clock tower causes
one to reflect on loss, and the BBQ is simply amazing. Nice place!
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

I'm meeting Shhh! tonight on 6th Street. I hope he doesn't have a
mullet and a hot wife.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On May 28, 1:50*pm, Boon wrote:
I'm meeting Shhh! tonight on 6th Street. I hope he doesn't have a
mullet and a hot wife.

how about a not so hot wife WITH a mullet?
http://jungleoftramps.files.wordpres...05/mullet3.jpg

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On May 28, 6:35*pm, Clyde Slick wrote:
On May 28, 1:50*pm, Boon wrote:

I'm meeting Shhh! tonight on 6th Street. I hope he doesn't have a
mullet and a hot wife.

how about a not so hot wife WITH a mullet?http://jungleoftramps.files.wordpres...05/mullet3.jpg

Boon mentioned that he'd met you.

That must have been the high point in an otherwise very dreary life.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On May 28, 1:50*pm, Boon wrote:

I'm meeting Shhh! tonight on 6th Street. I hope he doesn't have a
mullet and a hot wife.

how about a not so hot wife WITH a mullet?http://jungleoftramps.files.wordpres...05/mullet3.jpg

Boon mentioned that he'd met you.

That must have been the high point in an otherwise very dreary life.

Boon's life isn't quite that dreary
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

how about a not so hot wife WITH a mullet?http://jungleoftramps.files..wordpre...05/mullet3.jpg

Boon mentioned that he'd met you.

That must have been the high point in an otherwise very dreary life.

Boon's life isn't quite that dreary

Boon sure is. I've never been so bored in my life. I wasted an entire
evening listening to him drone on about how great Harbeth speakers are.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On May 28, 1:50*pm, Boon wrote:

I'm meeting Shhh! tonight on 6th Street. I hope he doesn't have a
mullet and a hot wife.

how about a not so hot wife WITH a mullet?http://jungleoftramps.files.wordpres...05/mullet3.jpg

Boon mentioned that he'd met you.

That must have been the high point in an otherwise very dreary life.

Boon's life isn't quite that dreary

Boon sure is. I've never been so bored in my life. I wasted an entire
evening listening to him drone on about how great Harbeth speakers are.

And I had to listen to you drone on and on about your military
"missions." Or maybe you were talking about standing in the soup line
"at the mission." I lost track.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On May 28, 2:49*am, "Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:

3. There are many cute women here. They're mostly younger than I am
but I can still look.

And grope, evidently. That was truly embarrassing. Feel lucky that you
didn't wake up in jail this morning.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On May 28, 1:50*pm, Boon wrote:

I'm meeting Shhh! tonight on 6th Street. I hope he doesn't have a
mullet and a hot wife.

how about a not so hot wife WITH a mullet?http://jungleoftramps.files.wordpres...05/mullet3.jpg

Boon mentioned that he'd met you.

That must have been the high point in an otherwise very dreary life..

Boon's life isn't quite that dreary

Boon sure is. I've never been so bored in my life. I wasted an entire
evening listening to him drone on about how great Harbeth speakers are.

And I had to listen to you drone on and on about your military
"missions." Or maybe you were talking about standing in the soup line
"at the mission." I lost track.

If you were so bored why did you keep asking question?

BTW, "Have you killed anyone" is something a grade-schooler would ask.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
3. There are many cute women here. They're mostly younger than I am
but I can still look.

And grope, evidently. That was truly embarrassing. Feel lucky that you
didn't wake up in jail this morning.

That wasn't a grope, it was a kiss. And it was mutual. She gave me her
number, remember, numbnuts?

I had dinner with her tonight and I will probably see her again.

Do you even know what the truth is?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason! Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason! is offline

On May 29, 11:53*pm, Jenn wrote:
In article
,

wrote:
3. There are many cute women here. They're mostly younger than I am
but I can still look.

And grope, evidently. That was truly embarrassing. Feel lucky that you
didn't wake up in jail this morning.

That wasn't a grope, it was a kiss. And it was mutual. She gave me her
number, remember, numbnuts?

I had dinner with her tonight and I will probably see her again.

Do you even know what the truth is?

Your mean.

I'd rather be mean than a lying hypocrite like Boon turned out to be.

I've never been as embarrassed as I was being with him. I mean, he
told me a poop joke. And the people next to us heard it. How juvenile
can you get? The guy sitting to Boon's right caught my eye and gave me
an eye roll. That cracked me up but I bet Boon thought I was laughing
at his joke.

I can't remember the entire joke but the punchline was, "Yes, but have
you ever tried to sing opera with poop in your pants?"

Boon is a disaster.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On May 30, 2:19*pm, "Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On May 29, 11:53*pm, Jenn wrote:

In article
,

wrote:
[...]

Yeah, that's why you laughed so hard that Peppermint Schapps, or
whatever girlie drink you were chugging, came up through your nose and
sprayed all over the bar. I'll probably never be able to show my face
in that club ever again.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On May 30, 7:45*pm, Boon wrote:
On May 30, 2:19*pm, "Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason!"

wrote:
On May 29, 11:53*pm, Jenn wrote:

In article
,

wrote:
[...]

Did I call that or what?

Boon: eye roll behind your back = funny. Poop joke eliciting eye roll
= not funny.

While they are somewhat related they are not the same.

What a tool. I can see why 2pid turned on you.

PS: Patron is seldom called a "girlie drink". The vanilla schnapps was
later.

Can you post without lying?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On May 30, 9:38*pm, "Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On May 30, 7:45*pm, Boon wrote:

On May 30, 2:19*pm, "Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason!"

wrote:
On May 29, 11:53*pm, Jenn wrote:

In article
,

wrote:
[...]

Can you? Whatever it was that you were drinking, it tasted like cough
syrup with a sidecare of icing. When I offered to buy you a man's
drink--single malt Scotch--you broke out into a cold sweat and I
thought I was going to have to call the paramedics.

I thought military officers had more moxie than that. I'm sure Moxie--
the soft drink, of course--is probably too strong for you.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
On May 30, 7:45*pm, Boon wrote:

On May 30, 2:19*pm, "Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason!"

wrote:
On May 29, 11:53*pm, Jenn wrote:

In article
,

wrote:
[...]

1. Bushmill's is not a "single malt Scotch".

2. Telling the bartender to "Give him a shot of Bushmill's" hardly
filled me with confidence that you were trying to enjoy a nice drink.
Face it: you were out to get hammered and you suceeded. Mission
accomplished, to quote a famous Texan.

3. Stop making things up. You were an embarrassment and you know it.

4. Ask your behavioural therapists about "projection".

5. On that note, while it was kind of funny the way you twisted it,
you should tell the truth about what you told me they told you about
the posters here, that Arny, Scott and Bret are the sanest poster on
RAO.

6. I can totally understand why you wouldn't want to post what they
said about you.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

wrote:
On May 30, 7:45*pm, Boon wrote:

On May 30, 2:19*pm, "Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason!"

wrote:
On May 29, 11:53*pm, Jenn wrote:

In article
,

wrote:
[...]

I know that. Funny how I said Lagavulin and you heard Bushmill. I knew
you were tanked by the time you arrived.

2. Telling the bartender to "Give him a shot of Bushmill's" hardly
filled me with confidence that you were trying to enjoy a nice drink.
Face it: you were out to get hammered and you suceeded. Mission
accomplished, to quote a famous Texan.

"Suceeded"? Are you sure you're not tanked right now?

3. Stop making things up. You were an embarrassment and you know it.

And you were a "sucess."

4. Ask your behavioural therapists about "projection".

"Behavioural"? Are we suddenly British?

5. On that note, while it was kind of funny the way you twisted it,
you should tell the truth about what you told me they told you about
the posters here, that Arny, Scott and Bret are the sanest poster on
RAO.

Now everyone knows you're lying. Or drunk.

6. I can totally understand why you wouldn't want to post what they
said about you.

Because I'm modest? Thank God. All I can remember was you flexing your
biceps over and over and saying, "Someone call a vet, 'cause these
puppies are sick!" Then Kathryn said, "Someone call a people doctor,
because I'm going to be sick."

And then you ran into the bathroom to puke again.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
On May 30, 7:45*pm, Boon wrote:

On May 30, 2:19*pm, "Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason!"

wrote:
On May 29, 11:53*pm, Jenn wrote:

In article
,

wrote:
[...]

Below I see you don't deny that you told the bartender to "Give him a
shot of Bushmill's". Instead you became an Internet spelling teacher.

Game, set, match.

2. Telling the bartender to "Give him a shot of Bushmill's" hardly
filled me with confidence that you were trying to enjoy a nice drink.
Face it: you were out to get hammered and you suceeded. Mission
accomplished, to quote a famous Texan.

"Suceeded"? Are you sure you're not tanked right now?

Sugar, come help out Boon. He's trying to emulate you and he's not
quite being stupid enough.

3. Stop making things up. You were an embarrassment and you know it.

And you were a "sucess."

And you're an idiot.

4. Ask your behavioural therapists about "projection".

"Behavioural"? Are we suddenly British?

Did the "U" confuse you?

5. On that note, while it was kind of funny the way you twisted it,
you should tell the truth about what you told me they told you about
the posters here, that Arny, Scott and Bret are the sanest poster on
RAO.

Now everyone knows you're lying. Or drunk.

I should have figured you were lying to me...again.

6. I can totally understand why you wouldn't want to post what they
said about you.

Because I'm modest? Thank God. All I can remember was you flexing your
biceps over and over and saying, "Someone call a vet, 'cause these
puppies are sick!" Then Kathryn said, "Someone call a people doctor,
because I'm going to be sick."

Um, no. You're lying again.

What I said was, "Take me to the Sheriff because these guns aren't
registered."

Kathryn loved it. She kept squeezing them and asking me if they were
medically enhanced.

And then you ran into the bathroom to puke again.

Prove it.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

wrote:
On May 30, 7:45*pm, Boon wrote:

On May 30, 2:19*pm, "Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason!"

wrote:
On May 29, 11:53*pm, Jenn wrote:

In article
,

wrote:
[...]

At least I'm not an idiot and an imbecile. Bratzi says you have that
market cornered.

4. Ask your behavioural therapists about "projection".

"Behavioural"? Are we suddenly British?

Did the "U" confuse you?

No, it just sounds like you're trying to be classier than you are.
Then again, you've already forgotten that we met.

5. On that note, while it was kind of funny the way you twisted it,
you should tell the truth about what you told me they told you about
the posters here, that Arny, Scott and Bret are the sanest poster on
RAO.

Now everyone knows you're lying. Or drunk.

I should have figured you were lying to me...again.

6. I can totally understand why you wouldn't want to post what they
said about you.

Because I'm modest? Thank God. All I can remember was you flexing your
biceps over and over and saying, "Someone call a vet, 'cause these
puppies are sick!" Then Kathryn said, "Someone call a people doctor,
because I'm going to be sick."

Um, no. You're lying again.

What I said was, "Take me to the Sheriff because these guns aren't
registered."

No, Kathryn said "I'm going to call the cops if this Shhh! asshole
keeps pawing at me."

Kathryn loved it. She kept squeezing them and asking me if they were
medically enhanced.

She actually said you would have to have them medically enhanced
before she would choose you over her fiance.

And then you ran into the bathroom to puke again.

Prove it.

I have a vial of the puke right here. All I need is a sample of your
DNA for a match.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
On May 31, 9:10*pm, Boon wrote:

I know that. Funny how I said Lagavulin and you heard Bushmill. I knew
you were tanked by the time you arrived.

Below I see you don't deny that you told the bartender to "Give him a
shot of Bushmill's". Instead you became an Internet spelling teacher.

Game, set, match.

Tacit admission noted.

2. Telling the bartender to "Give him a shot of Bushmill's" hardly
filled me with confidence that you were trying to enjoy a nice drink.
Face it: you were out to get hammered and you suceeded. Mission
accomplished, to quote a famous Texan.

"Suceeded"? Are you sure you're not tanked right now?

Sugar, come help out Boon. He's trying to emulate you and he's not
quite being stupid enough.

Tacit admission noted.

3. Stop making things up. You were an embarrassment and you know it..

And you were a "sucess."

And you're an idiot.

At least I'm not an idiot and an imbecile. Bratzi says you have that
market cornered.

Since when is Bratzi an expert on anything other than how to cut and
paste Nazi blogs?

I think the fact that you've used Bratzi in an attempt to bolster your
argument nicely proves that I'm correct.

4. Ask your behavioural therapists about "projection".

"Behavioural"? Are we suddenly British?

Did the "U" confuse you?

No, it just sounds like you're trying to be classier than you are.
Then again, you've already forgotten that we met.

Ya, we've met. Sure. I'd never waste my time with the likes of you.

[...]

She loved it. You're just jealous.

Kathryn loved it. She kept squeezing them and asking me if they were
medically enhanced.

She actually said you would have to have them medically enhanced
before she would choose you over her fiance.

I'm far too ethical (something you wouldn't understand) and honest to
try to steal someone's fiance. I'll leave that to losers like you.

And then you ran into the bathroom to puke again.

Prove it.

I have a vial of the puke right here. All I need is a sample of your
DNA for a match.

You're one sick puppy.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

wrote:
On May 31, 9:10*pm, Boon wrote:
[...]

Not according to GeoSynch. You're the one who's the sick puppy,
according to him, and that condemnation is worth its weight in gold.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jun 2, 8:17*am, Boon wrote:
On Jun 2, 12:04*am, "Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason!"

You're one sick puppy.

Not according to GeoSynch. You're the one who's the sick puppy,
according to him, and that condemnation is worth its weight in gold.

But what does 2pid think? That's what really matters.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Jun 5, 11:18*am, ScottW wrote:
On Jun 5, 9:06*am, "Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason!"

wrote:
On Jun 2, 8:17*am, Boon wrote:

On Jun 2, 12:04*am, "Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason!"
You're one sick puppy.

Not according to GeoSynch. You're the one who's the sick puppy,
according to him, and that condemnation is worth its weight in gold.

But what does 2pid think? That's what really matters.

*I think you're both pathetic losers. *The only real question
is...who's the puppet and who's the master in this lame show?

If you think that one of us is the other's sockpuppet, then you're
much dumber than I thought. And that REALLY dumb.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Jun 5, 11:06*am, "Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On Jun 2, 8:17*am, Boon wrote:

On Jun 2, 12:04*am, "Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason!"
You're one sick puppy.

Not according to GeoSynch. You're the one who's the sick puppy,
according to him, and that condemnation is worth its weight in gold.

But what does 2pid think? That's what really matters.

Yeah. I love it when you're having a conversation with someone, and
then Scott pops in with something completely unrelated and sidetracks
the whole conversation. Then you have to explain to Scott why he is so
unwelcome, and then he has to have the last word. God, that's
priceless.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

wrote:
On Jun 2, 8:17*am, Boon wrote:

On Jun 2, 12:04*am, "Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason!"
You're one sick puppy.

Not according to GeoSynch. You're the one who's the sick puppy,
according to him, and that condemnation is worth its weight in gold.

But what does 2pid think? That's what really matters.

*I think you're both pathetic losers. *The only real question
is...who's the puppet and who's the master in this lame show?

If you think that one of us is the other's sockpuppet, then you're
much dumber than I thought. And that REALLY dumb.

Does it really matter if your two real people or not? *

It's "you're," not "your," you stupid ****ing imbecile.

Your combined
brains don't add up to more than Gepetto's puppets and when I pull
your strings you both spasm in unison.

Why do you insist on trying to write? Why must we be subjectd to your
God-awful, obtuse, hackneyed attempts at written communication? At
least you said "your combined" instead of "you're combined." But the
rest of it was utter ****, written by someone with a severe learning
disability.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason! Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason! is offline

On Jun 5, 11:36*am, ScottW wrote:

Does it really matter if your two real people or not? *Your combined
brains...

LoL.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
On Jun 2, 8:17*am, Boon wrote:

On Jun 2, 12:04*am, "Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason!"
You're one sick puppy.

Not according to GeoSynch. You're the one who's the sick puppy,
according to him, and that condemnation is worth its weight in gold.

But what does 2pid think? That's what really matters.

Yeah. I love it when you're having a conversation with someone, and
then Scott pops in with something completely unrelated and sidetracks
the whole conversation. Then you have to explain to Scott why he is so
unwelcome, and then he has to have the last word. God, that's
priceless.

Your a stupid hypocritical imbecile. What I want ((indeed the sole
reason I'm here)) is for some polite conversation.

Then dick's like you and Shhhhtard come in and lay waste to RAO while
all I do is try to politely save it.

Your a pathetic waste of time and a hypocrite. LoL.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

wrote:
On Jun 2, 8:17*am, Boon wrote:

On Jun 2, 12:04*am, "Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason!"
You're one sick puppy.

Not according to GeoSynch. You're the one who's the sick puppy,
according to him, and that condemnation is worth its weight in gold..

But what does 2pid think? That's what really matters.

Yeah. I love it when you're having a conversation with someone, and
then Scott pops in with something completely unrelated and sidetracks
the whole conversation. Then you have to explain to Scott why he is so
unwelcome, and then he has to have the last word. God, that's
priceless.

Your a stupid hypocritical imbecile. What I want ((indeed the sole
reason I'm here)) is for some polite conversation.

Then dick's like you and Shhhhtard come in and lay waste to RAO while
all I do is try to politely save it.

Your a pathetic waste of time and a hypocrite. LoL.

You're combined brain spasms dont add up to one string pulled by
Gepetto.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Jilly flapped her gums:

You're one sick puppy.

Not according to GeoSynch. You're the one who's the sick puppy, according to
him, and that condemnation is worth its weight in gold.

But what does 2pid think? That's what really matters.

That one must've real stung as it looks to have left a mortified Jilly
speechless (for a few days).

And when's the last anyone remembers her keeping her big, fat yap shut?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jun 6, 5:44*pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:
Jilly flapped her gums:

You're one sick puppy.
Not according to GeoSynch. You're the one who's the sick puppy, according to
him, and that condemnation is worth its weight in gold.

But what does 2pid think? That's what really matters.

That one must've real stung as it looks to have left a mortified Jilly
speechless (for a few days).

And when's the last anyone remembers her keeping her big, fat yap shut?

I've been enjoying my new vinyl rig. It sounds pretty good now that I
cleared up that 30 Hz honk.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
On Jun 2, 8:17*am, Boon wrote:

[...]

They do to. What a moron.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Jilly's flatulence in abeyance:

And when's the last anyone remembers her keeping her big, fat yap shut?

I've been enjoying my new vinyl rig. It sounds pretty good now that I cleared
up that 30 Hz honk.

You stopped eating beans?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

wrote:
On Jun 2, 8:17*am, Boon wrote:

[...]

(Mindless usenet resume sniped)

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
On Jun 2, 8:17*am, Boon wrote:

[...]

(Useless tripe deleted.)
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

wrote:
On Jun 2, 8:17*am, Boon wrote:

[...]

(Utterly pathetic like mindedness ignored.)
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
On Jun 2, 8:17*am, Boon wrote:

[...]

I cannot decipher your juvenile drivel.

Did you perhaps mean "Utterly pathetic-like mindedness ignored" or
even "Utterly pathetic like-mindedness ignored"?

Utterly pathetic 2pid-like second grade grammar ignored.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

wrote:
On Jun 2, 8:17�am, Boon wrote:

[...]

I'm sorry if like mindedness tripped you up. LoL.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
On Jun 2, 8:17 am, Boon wrote:

[...]

You still can't admit your mistake.

C'mon, Boon, be a man. For once. LoL.

Welcome to Austin Dana Myers Car Audio 0 December 25th 07 09:50 PM
Rigid Fiberglass in Austin? Nick Pro Audio 0 October 29th 04 05:07 PM
WLTB Michaelson & Austin M-200 [Take 2] si Vacuum Tubes 0 October 5th 04 05:26 PM
Going/Moving to Austin Patric D'Eimon Pro Audio 18 August 25th 04 06:09 AM
help-michaelson & austin TVA-1 carsten Vacuum Tubes 0 February 13th 04 11:57 AM