Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Bret L Bret L is offline

Default Superterrorism and Shanty Towns

((Note Whitaker points out the Nazis, far from being superbeings,
F***ed Up bigtime too. Bret.))

Superterrorism and Shanty Towns

Posted by Bob on April 22, 2010 at 6:00 am

"Eric Hoffer lived through the Depression, and he talked about how THOSE Americans got things done. A boss would hire them and give them a job and they would do it.

They built Shanty Towns and DEFENDED them. The Obedient Generation
would NEVER build such a town, and a guy with a piece of paper would
order them off of it if they did. That was back when Grandma with a
shotgun sat on the porch and waited for the developers to tear her
house down.

Grandma lost, but nowadays Grandma wouldn’t BE there.

It is typical that Bella Abzug, who dedicated her career to letting
repeat rapists back on the street, founded NOW and started screaming
about how repeat rapists were victimizing women. It is typical that
Hillary wrote “It Takes A Village to Raise A Child” while she
dedicated her life to fighting the whole concept of a village or a
group of people who naturally do things together.

Hoffer talked about how routine it was that someone would hire a group
of men desperate for work and tell them to go prepare a site. He went
there a week later and the site was prepared. He was trying to explain
what I am trying to explain.

Americans then didn’t need a Chain of Command. They were descendants
of people who went out in the country, drove out the Indians, and
built farms and villages. They understood each other without a
Sergeant marching them around in step.

They would have driven Hillary crazy.

But a society is not only inclusive it is also exclusive. Get rid of
the exclusion and you have to agree on a set of Rules. The lesson of
the USSR is never discussed because it tried to organize everything on
a set of rules and destroyed Society. When things got tough, it
disappeared in a puff of wind.

To fight the Nazis, they had to violate Lenin’s absolute rule against
patriotism and call it The Great Patriotic War. They were also blessed
with the fact that the Nazis were idiots. If the Nazis had not come in
treating them the way Stalin did, the Wehrmacht wouldn’t have had the
fight the Red Army at all in the Ukraine. The Ukrainians would have
made their country impenetrable to the Russians, and many of the
Russians would have done the same thing.

To survive Stalin had to forget his Wordism and depend on what was
left of the Society.

That is the position we are in the case of Superterrorism. America
before the Obedient Generation would have resisted and organized
itself. Much of the 2009 plan rests on THAT America.

The 2009 plan assumes that unloading tens of millions of shrieking
minorities and helpless Yuppie whites into the countryside is the same
as it was when we still had prejudices and loyalties, the world before
Mommy Professor.

When desperation hits, the Government can’t handle it. Society has to
take over.

We don’t have one."

http://www.whitakeronline.org/blog/2...-shanty-towns/
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Apr 22, 11:35*pm, Bret L wrote:
((Note Whitaker points out the Nazis, far from being superbeings,
F***ed Up bigtime too. Bret.))

LOL!

What was Whitaker's first clue that the Nazis "****ed up bigtime"?

You're an idiot.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Bret L Bret L is offline

On Apr 22, 11:37*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On Apr 22, 11:35*pm, Bret L wrote:

((Note Whitaker points out the Nazis, far from being superbeings,
F***ed Up bigtime too. Bret.))

LOL!

What was Whitaker's first clue that the Nazis "****ed up bigtime"?

Read it again. On second thought, your level of comprehension is
probably insufficient. So, don't bother.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

wrote:
On Apr 22, 11:35*pm, Bret L wrote:

((Note Whitaker points out the Nazis, far from being superbeings,
F***ed Up bigtime too. Bret.))

LOL!

What was Whitaker's first clue that the Nazis "****ed up bigtime"?

*Read it again. On second thought, your level of comprehension is
probably insufficient. So, don't bother.

LOL!

((First of all, the Nazis f***ed up bigtime because their color
schemes were all wrong. At the time, the German forests were deep
green, and the uniforms clashed in a big way. Whitaker goes on to make
some more lucid points, much in the same vein as the great Revilo P.
Oliver who once shot a steezer for sitting on the hood on his 1942 La
Salle. Boon.))

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
On Apr 22, 11:35*pm, Bret L wrote:

((Note Whitaker points out the Nazis, far from being superbeings,
F***ed Up bigtime too. Bret.))

LOL!

What was Whitaker's first clue that the Nazis "****ed up bigtime"?

*Read it again. On second thought, your level of comprehension is
probably insufficient. So, don't bother.

LOL!

((First of all, the Nazis f***ed up bigtime because their color
schemes were all wrong. At the time, the German forests were deep
green, and the uniforms clashed in a big way. Whitaker goes on to make
some more lucid points, much in the same vein as the great Revilo P.
Oliver who once shot a steezer for sitting on the hood on his 1942 La
Salle. Boon.))

((Not all steazers are bad. I knew one once named "Mickey" who had a
love for guns -- and good guns, not cheap Saturday night specials like
most of the steazers-- who dated my sister one weekend night. I liked
him well enough, he was polite and didn't smell as bad as the rest of
the steazers did, but that's when I had to kill him. But he wasn't a
bad person as far as steazers go. Shhhh!))
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

wrote:
On Apr 22, 11:35*pm, Bret L wrote:

[...]

((Agreed. Although I generally do not go out of my way to compliment
steezers, there was this one steezer I knew who had a sister, and she
had one of those old polyester blond wigs that made for a passable
version of MM. She used to give me BJs in exchange for soldering
lessons. By the time I blew my nut she had better point-to-point
wiring skills than any twiode ****. I think she lives in Tijuana now
and makes tube amplifiers out of old VW oil pans. Ferdinand Porsche
and Adolf Hitler would have been proud. Boon.))
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
On Apr 22, 11:35*pm, Bret L wrote:

[...]

((You are so dumb. Hitler preferred beam power tubes. The beam was how
he got instructions directly from God. Those poor Jews thought God was
on their side when he was actually pulling for Hotler the whole time.
The only reason Hitler didn't when was because some of his people
weren't really pure and then God didn't side with him either and just
got a feeling of ennui about the whole affair. Shhhh!))
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

wrote:
On Apr 22, 11:35*pm, Bret L wrote:

[...]

got a feeling of ennui about the whole affair. Shhhh!))- Hide quoted text -

((Hotler is a proprietary term used by forward-thinking Nazis to use
MM's DNA to craft a superior race of zaftig, f**kable blond bimbos.
What twiode ****s like you don't understand is that Hotlers are far
more pliable with a soldering iron. Of course the high end idiots
started taking advantage of gullible audiophools in audio saloons with
Hotlers that were soldered incorrectly. Those ****s deserve what they
got. Boon.))
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Bret L Bret L is offline

[...]

God, if you weren't stupid you'd know VWs DON"T HAVE OIL PANS.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Apr 23, 5:00*pm, Bret L wrote:
[...]

((Bratzi agrees with everything else that's been written. Bratzi is an
ignoramous. Shhhh!))
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Apr 23, 5:00*pm, Bret L wrote:
[...]

And you don't think we know you're autistic. Poor Bret.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Apr 24, 12:07*am, Boon wrote:
On Apr 23, 5:00*pm, Bret L wrote:

[...]

Don't be too critical of Bratzi. "Shanty town" must have hit too close
to "mobile home park" for Brazti's liking.