Posted to rec.audio.opinion
[email protected] vinylanachronist@gmail.com is offline

Default NAT: Value Added Tax

On Jun 4, 7:25�am, MINe109 wrote:
On Jun 3, 10:34�pm, wrote:

This information is not available for free
on the Internet. In other words, you get what you pay for when you
start quoting from something called "Nation Master."

This "Nation Master" has some interesting stuff:

http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/in...s-manufacturin...

This graph shows value added by manufacturing by country for 2004.
Note the US is well in the lead and just a little less than the second
and third biggest combined.

Stephen

The source is a "World Development Indicators" database. When you
click on the link, nothing comes up.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

In article
,
wrote:

On Jun 4, 7:25?am, MINe109 wrote:
On Jun 3, 10:34?pm, wrote:

This information is not available for free
on the Internet. In other words, you get what you pay for when you
start quoting from something called "Nation Master."

This "Nation Master" has some interesting stuff:

http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/in...s-manufacturin...

This graph shows value added by manufacturing by country for 2004.
Note the US is well in the lead and just a little less than the second
and third biggest combined.

Stephen

The source is a "World Development Indicators" database. When you
click on the link, nothing comes up.

Lol! I guess it's a conservative magic mirror.

Stephen
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jun 4, 10:16*am, MiNe 109 wrote:
In article
,

wrote:
On Jun 4, 7:25?am, MINe109 wrote:
On Jun 3, 10:34?pm, wrote:

This information is not available for free
on the Internet. In other words, you get what you pay for when you
start quoting from something called "Nation Master."

This "Nation Master" has some interesting stuff:

http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/in...s-manufacturin....

This graph shows value added by manufacturing by country for 2004.
Note the US is well in the lead and just a little less than the second
and third biggest combined.

Stephen

The source is a "World Development Indicators" database. When you
click on the link, nothing comes up.

Lol! I guess it's a conservative magic mirror.

Even so, 2pid's corporate haven of Ireland (#23) is only a trillion
and a half dollars behind the US. One wonders when all of those
corporate leaders will become as 'smart' as 2pid is.