Posted to rec.audio.car
MOSFET MOSFET is offline

Default Captain Howdy Now is Trying to Sell My Car

I know Matt wants me to keep this little war off RAC. But this is SO
ridiculous (it's actually kind of funny), I HAD to show you guys.

HE IS TRYING TO SELL MY CAR:

http://classifieds.sulekha.com/clad....5&ref=automail

The only reason I know about this is I got an Email this morning THANKING ME
FOR MY AD?!?!?!?! HUH?!?!?!

Can you spell HARASSMENT?

We are a community on RAC, right (I'm directing this to you Matt), I've been
on RAC a long time, over 10 years under different names. WE need to do
something about this.

Thanks guys,

Nick

Posted to rec.audio.car
Matt Ion Matt Ion is offline

MOSFET wrote:
I know Matt wants me to keep this little war off RAC. But this is SO
ridiculous (it's actually kind of funny), I HAD to show you guys.

HE IS TRYING TO SELL MY CAR:

http://classifieds.sulekha.com/clad....5&ref=automail

The only reason I know about this is I got an Email this morning THANKING ME
FOR MY AD?!?!?!?! HUH?!?!?!

Can you spell HARASSMENT?

We are a community on RAC, right (I'm directing this to you Matt), I've been
on RAC a long time, over 10 years under different names. WE need to do
something about this.

So what are WE supposed to do? WE can all ignore him - it may stop his
harassing this group, but it won't stop him harassing you personally. YOU can
talk to a lawyer... WE can't, as he hasn't done anything to any of US (at least
not that anyone else has mentioned publicly).

Seriously, Nick, tell us... what can WE, as loose-knit group scattered across
the planet, do to help stop Howdy from harassing YOU? If you can come up with
something viable and potentially effective, I'm all over it, because like I
said, I know what you're going through and I'm all for stopping it. So how do
WE as a group affect him, short of sinking to his level and no doubt drawing the
same sort of retaliation you have?

At this point, every third post I see in r.a.c is you bitching about Howdy's
latest antics... meanwhile I see practically NO posts FROM Howdy himself the
last few days. He's not flooding the group with off-topic crap... YOU are. And
all it's doing is encouraging him, as he no doubt reads the group and laughs at
all the anguish he's causing you.

Take the advice that's been given: report the posts via the channels suggested.
Talk to a lawyer. YOU have to deal with this person. WE can't do it for you.
You've made it quite clear this person is an asshole; you don't need to keep
beating us over the head with it.
Posted to rec.audio.car
Troy T. Troy T. is offline

Well said Matt

Posted to rec.audio.car
Matt Ion Matt Ion is offline

Troy T. wrote:
Well said Matt

*whew* Glad to know I'm not alone here...
Posted to rec.audio.car
MOSFET MOSFET is offline

You're right Matt. All those points you raised were good ones. I agree
with you.

I was VERY angry yesterday when I wrote those things, please understand.

Nick

"Matt Ion" wrote in message
news2gCg.364548$IK3.257065@pd7tw1no...
MOSFET wrote:
[...]

Posted to rec.audio.car
Matt Ion Matt Ion is offline

MOSFET wrote:
You're right Matt. All those points you raised were good ones. I agree
with you.

I was VERY angry yesterday when I wrote those things, please understand.

Apology accepted

Now you need to go and do what's necessary to deal with this person.