Posted to rec.audio.pro
[email protected] radiorobasoar@gmail.com is offline

Default Hello, Please help me unsubscribe from rec.audio.pro email list.

Hello, Please help me unsubscribe from rec.audio.pro email list. I tried sending an email but the email comes back. It's a great group I just don't want the emails. thanks
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Scott Dorsey Scott Dorsey is offline

Hello, Please help me unsubscribe from rec.audio.pro email list. I tried sending an email but the email comes back. It's a great group I just don't want the emails. thanks

Here is the problem: this is a Usenet newsgroup that has no actual email
list. What has likely happened is that you have subscribed to a google groups
service which is forwarding the Usenet postings to you.

Most of us don't use google groups at all, and we have no idea what the
google groups interface looks like or how it works. And google has gone
out of their way to make it obscure and make it look like usenet groups
are some sort of proprietary google thing.

So... posting here is likely not going to help you, you're going to have
to figure out the horrible google groups interface and how you managed
to subscribe in the first place. And likely they have changed the interface
since you subscribed too, as google is constantly doing.

Now, it _is_ possible that you have subscribed to some other service that
is forwarding the postings, but one look at the headers of your email should
tell you where they are actually coming from.

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Nil[_2_] Nil[_2_] is offline

On 30 Oct 2016, wrote in rec.audio.pro:

Hello, Please help me unsubscribe from rec.audio.pro email list. I
tried sending an email but the email comes back. It's a great
group I just don't want the emails. thanks

You subscribed yourself and only you can unsubscribe yourself.

Go to:

https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!myforums

The next step should be obvious.

Posted to rec.audio.pro

On Sunday, October 30, 2016 at 10:06:54 AM UTC-4, wrote:
Hello, Please help me unsubscribe from rec.audio.pro email list. I tried sending an email but the email comes back. It's a great group I just don't want the emails. thanks

In the Google Groups view of *any* Usenet newsgroup
there is a blue button at the top: "Join Group". If
you pressed this button and followed prompts it would
likely be the reason anyone is receiving e-mail
updates from newsgroups.

I have done so with a couple of groups that require
posters to "join" - as viewed through Google Groups,
but have received very few e-mails as these particular
groups have very little activity.