Posted to rec.audio.pro
[email protected] tf3677@gmail.com is offline

Default Doobie Brothers famous flange sound

On Saturday, April 5, 1997 at 1:00:00 AM UTC-7, Bill Jones wrote:
Hello All,

Does anyone know how they got that incredible flange on "Listen to the
Music"?

Also, who recorded it and where?

Thanks in advance...

Bill Jones

Posted to rec.audio.pro
JackA JackA is offline

Neat stuff! Doobies had to be remixed for CD too rich in higher frequencies. Neat topic from 1997!
Jack
Posted to rec.audio.pro

On 10/12/2016 10:57 AM, Scott Dorsey wrote:
You guys are replying to a post that is 19 years old.

Well, the record in question must be 30 years old.

Posted to rec.audio.pro
JackA JackA is offline

On Wednesday, October 12, 2016 at 11:36:43 AM UTC-4, Mike Rivers wrote:
On 10/12/2016 10:57 AM, Scott Dorsey wrote:
You guys are replying to a post that is 19 years old.

Well, the record in question must be 30 years old.

Neat Topics they had back then!! What happened!?

About the time of The Doobies...

Did I tell you, right here in usenet a "Roadie" told me Columbia used/hired him for doing audio. That must of been when Columbia Records began to fail, they'd use anyone who was interested. No "engineer" qualities necessary!! The one song in question was Chase's - Get It On!!

Jack

Posted to rec.audio.pro

Scott Dorsey wrote: "You guys are replying to a post that is 19 years old"

So.

Freakin...

WHAT?!?!

Posted to rec.audio.pro
None None is offline

thekkhhmaah @ tardsRus . com wrote in message
Scott Dorsey wrote: "You guys are replying to a post that is 19
years old"
So.
Freakin...
WHAT?!?!

Uh oh. I think the retard had a bad day today. Maybe he needs a fresh
diaper and a nap.

Posted to rec.audio.pro

Butt.

Out.

You wouldn't know a good thread if it ran
through a SEWING MACHINE.
Posted to rec.audio.pro
None None is offline

thick-mama @ TheRetardStore . com wrote in message
Butt.
Out.

If your butt is out, maybe you should pull your li'l shorts back up.
You should be embarrassed. Look at his li'l shorts; you can see al the
way to Argentina!

In case you forgot, you don't get to tell anyone what to post here.

You wouldn't know a good thread if it ran
through a SEWING MACHINE.

On the short bus, that might pass for humor. But they wouldn't be
laughing with you; they'd be laughing at you. Now put your hockey
helmet back up and pull up your shorts. Bad retard! Bad!

Posted to rec.audio.pro

On 13/10/2016 14:26, Scott Dorsey wrote:
John Williamson wrote:
On 12/10/2016 15:57, Scott Dorsey wrote:

You guys are replying to a post that is 19 years old.

The timestamp in the header here is for 01:21 on the day I saw it. The
1997 reference is in the post. It seems that Google has barfed yet again.

Right. What happened is that someone replied to a 1997 post without adding
any additional text. Then you replied to that.
--scott

Yup. I have a bad habit of just reading the post time to judge whether
to respond or not.

--
Tciao for Now!

John.
Posted to rec.audio.pro
JackA JackA is offline

John Williamson wrote:
On 12/10/2016 15:57, Scott Dorsey wrote:

You guys are replying to a post that is 19 years old.

The timestamp in the header here is for 01:21 on the day I saw it. The
1997 reference is in the post. It seems that Google has barfed yet again.

Right. What happened is that someone replied to a 1997 post without adding
any additional text. Then you replied to that.
--scott

Yup. I have a bad habit of just reading the post time to judge whether
to respond or not.

We forgive usenet newbies! :-)

Jack

--