Posted to rec.audio.pro
geoff geoff is offline

Default AKG D20 wiring ?

Anybody got a schematic, or a pic of the inside of the body ?

The transformery thing is presumably a choke that hooks up with the roll-off
switch ....

I've just got a bunch of loose wires and am too busy/lazy to figure out the
switch thang.

geoff

PS , if anybody interested I do have a PDF of he orginal 'brochure'.

Posted to rec.audio.pro
geoff geoff is offline

geoff wrote:
Anybody got a schematic, or a pic of the inside of the body ?

The transformery thing is presumably a choke that hooks up with the
roll-off switch ....

I've just got a bunch of loose wires and am too busy/lazy to figure
out the switch thang.

geoff

PS , if anybody interested I do have a PDF of he orginal 'brochure'.

OK, I found the internal wiring info. If anybody else needs it, I have it.

geoff

Posted to rec.audio.pro
[email protected] cammellotto@gmail.com is offline

Hi Geoff

Do you still have the pdf?
I'd be interested, thank you!

Simon

On Saturday, May 5, 2012 at 1:50:25 AM UTC+2, geoff wrote:
geoff wrote:
Anybody got a schematic, or a pic of the inside of the body ?

The transformery thing is presumably a choke that hooks up with the
roll-off switch ....

I've just got a bunch of loose wires and am too busy/lazy to figure
out the switch thang.

geoff

PS , if anybody interested I do have a PDF of he orginal 'brochure'.

OK, I found the internal wiring info. If anybody else needs it, I have it.

geoff

Posted to rec.audio.pro
JackA JackA is offline

On Friday, May 4, 2012 at 7:50:25 PM UTC-4, geoff wrote:
geoff wrote:
Anybody got a schematic, or a pic of the inside of the body ?

The transformery thing is presumably a choke that hooks up with the
roll-off switch ....

I've just got a bunch of loose wires and am too busy/lazy to figure
out the switch thang.

geoff

PS , if anybody interested I do have a PDF of he orginal 'brochure'.

OK, I found the internal wiring info. If anybody else needs it, I have it.

Fork it over!!

2007:
"I've got one with wires off connector. an't quite figure the bass-cut and
transformer (choke ?) wiring. I am grafting a male XLR body into the base
to replace the custom-AKG connector that is NLA.

I've got some pictures off Prosoundweb forum, but my cable colours are
different...

Anybody got some details (AKG don't ....)".

geoff

Jack

geoff

Posted to rec.audio.pro
[email protected] szczekut@gmail.com is offline

Hi. Can I ask You for a d20 wiring, please? Mine doesn't have a switch... Regards. Robert

Bi-wiring? Andrew Barss High End Audio 72 August 21st 12 03:52 AM
Sub wiring ----------------------------* Ericfg Car Audio 10 December 2nd 08 12:18 PM
Help with wiring spongehead Car Audio 13 February 20th 06 10:03 AM
XLR/TRS wiring help Paul Drydyk Pro Audio 4 January 15th 05 10:41 PM
Amp/sub wiring help jus711 Car Audio 7 April 14th 04 01:59 AM