Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

Default New Telefunken mics

"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote in message

On Apr 18, 11:50 pm, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:
"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote in

On Apr 18, 7:11 pm, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:
"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote in

I'm sure the baseline for GOIA is that GOIA does most
of his recording as a volunteer.
Wrong again ****R, you insane liar. I produce only
about 10% of my annual production of recordings as a
volunteer.
And the other 90% as a low-paid hourly "rekordist" for
high school band festivals.

Wrong again, the pay is not based on an hourly rate, and
it isn't low.

So you say.

So you say.

Big deal.

You've been proven wrong twice ****R, and that doesn't
stop you from running off your mouth like the fool you are.

No, GOIA, we all know what you are. A "professional
recording engineer" isn't it.

So you say.

Where can we hear some of your recordings, Mr.
Prffeshunal Rekordist?

They are the property of the respective musical groups.

So where can I get one, GOIA? Which groups? How many of
them are professional? Which high schools? LOL!

As if you'd buy one if you could, ****R. LOL!

I'll buy them from Amazon. Just let me know what titles
to purchase.

Only in your dreams, ****R, You don't seem to have a
clue about this segment
of the marketplace.

Yes, GOIA, I "dream" of owning one of your "recordings".

So you say.

Yet they are
unknown, the property of the high schools who pay you
such high sums.

Not high sums, just the going rate for professional services.

He'd like to hire someone,
but since all of his money goes into equipment that he
has no cash flow to cover, he cannot hire anybody.
The recording equipment I purchased in the past 3-4
years, was paid for the
first day or two I owned it. I'm talking non-trivial
equipment, list price
in the $3-400 range.
$3-400 equipment *is* trivial, numbskull. LOL!

Given that you think that spending $7K for an obsolete
microphone is a wise
move for a small regional college, you're just piling
Insanity on top of
errors.

Why are you making things up, GOIA? I never said anything
was "wise" or "good" or "bad".

Sure you did - you said that since the money came from a different budget
than staffing, it was money well spent.

I merely called "bull****" on you
when you made the claim that the microphone purchase came out of funds
for faculty.

So, so the faculty at a state school aren't funded by the state?
Or, is it the capital expenses that aren't funded by the state?

And the state doesn't obtain the money for both from its budget?

The state's budget isn't all the same funds?

And the state's budget isn't funded by taxes?

Is that what you are trying to say, ****R?

That's nuts!

Only a nut would think that, or someone utterly clueless
about budgeting processes.

Well ****R you seem to think that faculty expenses are wholly separate from
capital expenses, and that's nuts!

Also, calling Telefunken microphones "obsolete"
shows how ignorant truly you are. They are no more
obsolete than a 1959 Stratocaster.

So ****R, are you suggesting that Jen's school buy each of its freshmen in
the music program 1959 Stratocasters to practice on?

Now that's insane!

Finally, $300-400 equipment is not considered a big deal
at even the smallest of businesses. It costs more than that to
maintain some of the equipment I use in mine.

So you say.

BTW what is your business, ****R?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Apr 19, 5:53*am, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote in

On Apr 18, 11:45 pm, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:
"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote in

You usually see things that aren't there.

Yes, I saw things like the failure of SACD and DVD-A to
advance sound
quality, many years back. I predicted their failure in
the marketplace.
Those things were all figments of my imagination, and
today SACD and DVD-A
dominate the marketplace for musical recordings. ;-)

No, GOIA, that's insane.

Wrong, it was sarcasm.

You really are crazy. LOL!

MP3s and MP3 players do. They're what has "advanced sound
quality".

That's sarcasm, too.

What, the public chose a format that wasn't an "advancement in sound
quality"? The market has spoken!

Are you crazy? (---rhetorical question) LOL!

Crazy people can't see the difference between sarcasm and actuality. Thanks
for indicting yourself ****R, again.

I have a DSM-IV. That's nowhere in the definition. I think you're
making **** up.

That's the sign of a crazy person, GOIA. LOL!
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

"Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"

I'm sure the baseline for GOIA is that GOIA does most
of his recording as a volunteer.
Wrong again ****R, you insane liar. I produce only
about 10% of my annual production of recordings as a
volunteer.
And the other 90% as a low-paid hourly "rekordist" for
high school band festivals.

Wrong again, the pay is not based on an hourly rate, and
it isn't low.

So you say.

So you say.

Now this type of behavior *is* in the DSM-IV, GOIA.

Big deal.
You've been proven wrong twice ****R, and that doesn't
stop you from running *off your mouth like the fool you are.

No, GOIA, we all know what you are. A "professional
recording *engineer" isn't it.

So you say.

This is a condition called "immediate echolalia". Usually it appears
in autistic children or those with pervasive developmental disorders.

Where can we hear some of your recordings, Mr.
Prffeshunal Rekordist?

They are the property of the respective musical groups.

So where can I get one, GOIA? Which groups? How many of
them are *professional? Which high schools? LOL!

As if you'd buy one if you could, ****R. LOL!

I said I would. I'd enjoy hearing the fruits of your professional
efforts. I like high school bands. So where can I get one of your
recordings which are obviously highly-sought-after, since you are so
richly compensated? You know, one where you're actually credited?

I'll buy them from Amazon. Just let me know what titles
to purchase.
Only in your dreams, ****R, You don't seem to have a
clue about this segment
of the marketplace.

Yes, GOIA, I "dream" of owning one of your "recordings".

So you say.

This behavior of yours would not be a concern, except that you're
allgedly an adult and that you claim to be normal. It normally occurs
in children, or as I said, in those with some disorder.

Yet they are
unknown, the property of the high schools who pay you
such high sums.

Not high sums, just the going rate for professional services.

So you get union scale? I doubt that very much.

He'd like to hire someone,
but since all of his money goes into equipment that he
has no cash flow to cover, he cannot hire anybody.
The recording equipment I purchased in the past 3-4
years, was paid for the
first day or two I owned it. I'm talking non-trivial
equipment, list price
in the $3-400 range.
$3-400 equipment *is* trivial, numbskull. LOL!
Given that you think that spending $7K for an obsolete
microphone is a wise
move for a small regional college, you're just piling
Insanity on top of
errors.

Why are you making things up, GOIA? I never said anything
was "wise" or "good" or "bad".

Sure you did - you said that since the money came from a different budget
than staffing, it was money well spent.

Please show the quote. I said no such thing.

Insanity causes things like these hallucinations of yours and your
echolalia... LOL!

I merely called "bull****" on you
when you made *the claim that the microphone purchase came out of funds
for faculty.

So, so the faculty at a state school aren't funded by the state?
Or, is it the capital expenses that aren't funded by the state?

And what new insanity is this? An inability to understand the printed
word? LMAO! And what has this to do with anything? LOL! LOL!

Let's see how far GOIA can parse this to try to not look so stupid:

And the state doesn't obtain the money for both from its budget?

The state's budget isn't *all the same funds?

And the state's budget isn't funded by taxes?

Is that what you are trying to say, ****R?

You forgot: "And that the money isn't printed from the Federal
Government, who also provide education funds to the states?" "And that
these government facilities aren't paid for by taxes?"

That's nuts!

LOL! There, there, GOIA, everything is going to be all right. Whatever
shortfall the microphones caused to the state budget will no doubt be
made up from highway or health care or administrative funds.

Only a nut would think that, or someone utterly clueless
about *budgeting processes.

Well ****R you seem to think that faculty expenses are wholly separate from
capital expenses, and that's nuts!

Um, we'll see.

You live in Detroit. You'd better tell that to the Big Three. I'll bet
they think they have different cost centers! I'll bet those fools
retool plants out of a different budget than salaries come from!

You need to train them. Pronto.

Let's see what the IRS has to say, GOIA:

Capital Expenses

You must capitalize, rather than deduct, some costs. These costs are a
part of your investment in your business and are called capital
expenses. Capital expenses are considered assets in your
business.There are, in general, three types of costs you capitalize.

Business start-up cost (See the note below)
Business assets
Improvements

http://www.irs.gov/businesses/small/...109807,00.html

NOTE TO GOIA: Employee expenses (salaries, etc.) are in a different
category. Go look and see.

Let's see the legal definition, Oh Insane One:

capital expenditure n. payment by a business for basic assets such as
property, fixtures, or machinery, but not for day-to-day operations
such as payroll, inventory, maintenance and advertising. Capital
expenditures supposedly increase the value of company assets and are
usually intended to improve productivity.

http://legal-dictionary.thefreedicti...pital+expenses

Or, GOIA, how about a definition for investors? LMAO!

capital expenditure
Definition

Money spent to acquire or upgrade physical assets such as buildings
and machinery. also called capital spending or capital expense.

http://www.investorwords.com/703/cap...penditure.html

The world you inhabit does not exist except in your addled brain. And
you obviously don't know **** about business.

Also, calling Telefunken microphones "obsolete"
shows how ignorant truly you are. They are no more
obsolete than a *1959 Stratocaster.

So ****R, *are you suggesting that Jen's school buy each of its freshmen in
the music program 1959 Stratocasters to practice on?

Now that's insane!

Wow! Did Jenn's school buy a new Telefunken Microphone for each of
their freshmen? If they did, that's just crazy!

Or if they didn't, then making this ridiculous and insane argument of
yours is! LOL!

Finally, $300-400 equipment is not considered a big deal
at even the *smallest of businesses. It costs more than that to
maintain some of *the equipment I use in mine.

So you say.

LOL! I suppose you break point for "non-trivial" expenses is .05 for a
pencil. What a moron!

BTW what is your business, ****R?

It's not audio-related, GOIA. But I suggest, if you don't believe that
$300-400 equipment is not a big deal to most, that you go out and talk
to a few. A ladder for a handyman can cost this much. LOL!
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Apr 18, 8:53*am, George M. Middius
wrote:
Jenn said:

Some people believe that they are experts on how schools are funded,
because they once attended some schools. *The truth is, of course, that
the state funds its institutions via categories. *We don't simply
receive a hunk of money to spend as we see fit. *I think that most
people probably understand that.

The Krooborg isn't going to just take your word for it. As you know, the
standard of proof in the "debating trade" far exceeds that of ordinary
conversation, or even business discussions. Except when Mister Krooborg
is the one making a klaim, of course. In that case, Turdy can "work
over" the opposition by asserting that you are "lying".

As we've now seen, in GOIA's mind the funds are the same because they
come from taxes. Poor GOIA! He;ll do *anything* or say *anything* to
try to be right. LOL!

The debating trade. It doesn't follow conventional rules of logic, nor
conventional rules of sanity. Poor Mrs. Krooborg. She's probably like
the Marine Colonel's wife in American Beauty, a whimpering shell of a
woman just waiting for her opportunity to help one of her kids break
free of his influence.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 19 Apr, 00:50, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
And the other 90% as a low-paid hourly "rekordist" for
high school *band festivals.

Wrong again, the pay is not based on an hourly rate, and it isn't low.

How true. It isn't ANYTHING.

Big deal.

You've been proven wrong twice ****R, and that doesn't stop you from running
off your mouth like the fool you are.

Where can we hear some of your recordings, Mr.
Prffeshunal Rekordist?

They are the property of the respective musical groups.

More likeky, they are the property of
the county landfill.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MINe109 MINe109 is offline

On Apr 18, 8:02 am, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

On 18 Apr, 02:11, Jenn
wrote:
In article
,
"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:

On Apr 17, 4:55?pm, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:
"Jenn" wrote in
message

et

Which college?

Jenn wrote:
Our recording program at the college just received
two new mics and everyone is very excited. The new
mics are great Telefunkens:

http://www.telefunkenusa.com/product...tem=3&cat=mics

http://www.telefunkenusa.com/product...tem=7&cat=mics

By the way, we have a teaching opening in the
program. It's part time, but it's a great program
and a wonderful opportunity for someone. ?The trick
is living in this beautiful but expensive area (CA
Central Coast) on about $30,000/yr, but if you can
supplement that, it should be a great gig. ?Contact
me offgroup if interested.

Cuesta College, San Luis Obispo.

No money for staff - the spent it all on overpriced
toys.

Yes, GOIA, I'm sure the budget for staff comes from the
same funds.

Some people believe that they are experts on how schools
are funded, because they once attended some schools. The
truth is, of course, that the state funds its
institutions via categories. We don't simply receive a
hunk of money to spend as we see fit. I think that most
people probably understand that.- Ascunde citatul -

You mean that most 'sane' people would think that.

Yes, the bizarro world of RAO *normals* - well-known idiots like the
Middiot, ****R, and Art.

The really fun part is when they try to stalk me on other newsgroups. The
majority of people on those other groups who are crazy like me recognize the
Middiot and his posse for the fools they are. The results aren't pretty.

Indeed. There was a guy on rmcr the other day who thought you were
"reasonably level-headed, amenable to reasoned discussion".

Stephen
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote:
[...]

This condition is called abuse of a term of art to appear to be a
health-care professional who is qualified to make such diagnoses.

Needless to say, no actual qualified professional would base such a
diagnosis on an interchange on Usenet. Therefore, by saying what you've said
****R, you've provided evidence that you are in a delusional state where you
believe that you are a qualified health-care professional.

Where can we hear some of your recordings, Mr.
Prffeshunal Rekordist?

They are the property of the respective musical groups.
So where can I get one, GOIA? Which groups? How many of
them are professional? Which high schools? LOL!

As if you'd buy one if you could, ****R. LOL!

I said I would. I'd enjoy hearing the fruits of your
professional efforts. I like high school bands. So where
can I get one of your recordings which are obviously
highly-sought-after, since you are so richly compensated?
You know, one where you're actually credited?

I guess that if you have a child in the band program of a select group of SE
Michigan schools, you could negotiate with his band director. Do you
qualify?

I'll buy them from Amazon. Just let me know what
titles to purchase.
Only in your dreams, ****R, You don't seem to have a
clue about this segment
of the marketplace.
Yes, GOIA, I "dream" of owning one of your "recordings".

So you say.

This behavior of yours would not be a concern, except
that you're allgedly an adult and that you claim to be
normal. It normally occurs in children, or as I said, in
those with some disorder.

You've already disqualified yourself from meaningfully saying such a thing,
****R. You are making it appear that your mental condition is worsening.

Yet they are
unknown, the property of the high schools who pay you
such high sums.

Not high sums, just the going rate for professional
services.

So you get union scale? I doubt that very much.

I've never seen a member of a relevant union do work like this.

[...]

Then ****R you're admitting that your attempt to confuse the issue by
talking about different budgets is irrelevant?

Insanity causes things like these hallucinations of yours
and your echolalia... LOL!

Again ****R, you've already disqualified yourself from meaningfully saying
such a thing You are making it appear that your mental condition is
worsening at a rapid rate.

I merely called "bull****" on you
when you made the claim that the microphone purchase
came out of funds for faculty.

So, so the faculty at a state school aren't funded by
the state?
Or, is it the capital expenses that aren't funded by the
state?

And what new insanity is this? An inability to understand
the printed word? LMAO! And what has this to do with
anything? LOL! LOL!

Lack of understanding of simple financial considerations noted.

Let's see how far GOIA can parse this to try to not look
so stupid:

And the state doesn't obtain the money for both from its
budget?

The state's budget isn't all the same funds?

And the state's budget isn't funded by taxes?

Is that what you are trying to say, ****R?

You forgot: "And that the money isn't printed from the
Federal Government, who also provide education funds to
the states?" "And that these government facilities aren't
paid for by taxes?"

So ****R, you now admit that you were talking trash when you defended the
acquisition of these overpriced boutique microphones with public money?

That's nuts!

LOL! There, there, GOIA, everything is going to be all
right. Whatever shortfall the microphones caused to the
state budget will no doubt be made up from highway or
health care or administrative funds.

So ****R, you favor compromising highway safety and human health so that
Jenn's school can brag about owning two overpriced boutique microphones?

Only a nut would think that, or someone utterly clueless
about budgeting processes.

Well ****R you seem to think that faculty expenses are
wholly separate from capital expenses, and that's nuts!

Um, we'll see.

Only the blind cannot now see that you've been talking trash all along,
****R.

You live in Detroit. You'd better tell that to the Big
Three. I'll bet they think they have different cost
centers! I'll bet those fools retool plants out of a
different budget than salaries come from!

Toling and plants and staffing costs come out of the same annual budget.

You need to train them. Pronto.

Let's see what the IRS has to say, GOIA:

Capital Expenses

You must capitalize, rather than deduct, some costs.
These costs are a part of your investment in your
business and are called capital expenses. Capital
expenses are considered assets in your business.There
are, in general, three types of costs you capitalize.

Business start-up cost (See the note below)
Business assets
Improvements

http://www.irs.gov/businesses/small/...109807,00.html

NOTE TO GOIA: Employee expenses (salaries, etc.) are in a
different category. Go look and see.

So what? I've already explained this.

[...]

Inability to reveal common personal information that any sane person could
reveal, noted.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Arnii Krooborg: Krazy or just insane?

The Krooborg clambers up to peer over the enormous wall between itself
and Real Human Knowledge.

So you say.

So you say.
So you say.

This is a condition called "immediate echolalia". Usually
it appears in autistic children or those with pervasive
developmental disorders.

This condition is called abuse of a term of art to appear to be a
health-care professional who is qualified to make such diagnoses.

Shhhh made an error of diction, Turdborg. Your behavior is a symptom,
not a "condition". You exhibit many antisocial symptoms -- among them
lying, deception, lying, pimping, lying, egomaniacal obsessions, lying,
lying, lying, and lying -- that might be indicative of many conditions.
The primary contender for the condition that is linked to all your
symptoms is Paranoid Personality Disorder. If you weren't insane, you
might be able to understand why the PPD diagnosis fits you so well.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

"Arny Krueger" wrote:
[...]

My, we are getting a little defensive. Methinks thou protesteth too
much.

Needless to say, no actual qualified professional would base such a
diagnosis on an interchange on Usenet. Therefore, by saying what you've said
****R, you've provided evidence that you are in a delusional state where you
believe that you are a qualified health-care professional.

Not true, ****-for-brains. (no pun intended) LOL! I'm qualified to
read the DSM-IV, which I own. I'm fully-qualified to write what it
says, which I did. You are sure upset. Is there something you'd like
to get off your chest, GOIA? LOL!

Where can we hear some of your recordings, Mr.
Prffeshunal Rekordist?

They are the property of the respective musical groups.
So where can I get one, GOIA? Which groups? How many of
them are professional? Which high schools? LOL!

As if you'd buy one if you could, ****R. LOL!

I said I would. I'd enjoy hearing the fruits of your
professional efforts. I like high school bands. So where
can I get one of your recordings which are obviously
highly-sought-after, since you are so richly compensated?
You know, one where you're actually credited?

I guess that if you have a child in the band program of a select group of SE
Michigan schools, you could negotiate with his band director. Do you
qualify?

Nope. You record high school bands, just as I said. Thank you for the
confirmation.

I'll buy them from Amazon. Just let me know what
titles to purchase.
Only in your dreams, ****R, You don't seem to have a
clue about this segment
of the marketplace.
Yes, GOIA, I "dream" of owning one of your "recordings".

So you say.

This behavior of yours would not be a concern, except
that you're allgedly an adult and that you claim to be
normal. It normally occurs in children, or as I said, in
those with some disorder.

You've already disqualified yourself from meaningfully saying such a thing,
****R. You are making it appear that your mental condition is worsening.

Nice try. the deflections of one who is insane, such as yourself,
appear to be just that, insane deflections.

Yet they are
unknown, the property of the high schools who pay you
such high sums.

Not high sums, just the going rate for professional
services.

So you get union scale? I doubt that very much.

I've never seen a member of a relevant union do work like this.

Probably mostly because they want to get paid.

[...]

No, GOIA, I'm merely saying that your insanity is causing you to melt
down and make things up. Here you leap from my comment "It doesn't
come from the same budget" (my comment on your ridiculous claim that
the microphone purchase somehow did) to "That means Shhhh! thinks it
is wise" to "Shhhh! says it is money well-spent".

You are obviously crazier than a bedbug, GOIA. And you're a liar, but
we all know that already. Well, we knew that you're nuts already too.

Insanity causes things like these hallucinations of yours
and your echolalia... LOL!

Again ****R, you've already disqualified yourself from meaningfully saying
such a thing You are making it appear that your mental condition is
worsening at a rapid rate.

Sorry, dear boy, you have the corner on insanity here. This post of
yours is further proof.

I merely called "bull****" on you
when you made the claim that the microphone purchase
came out of funds for faculty.
So, so the faculty at a state school aren't funded by
the state?
Or, is it the capital expenses that aren't funded by the
state?

And what new insanity is this? An inability to understand
the printed word? LMAO! And what has this to do with
anything? LOL! LOL!

Lack of understanding of simple financial considerations noted.

You can argue all you want to about whether more money should be spent
on capital expenses, or on salaries, or whatever. Once it's set, it's
set. And one has no bearing on the other.

You're a fruitcake, GOIA.

Let's see how far GOIA can parse this to try to not look
so stupid:
And the state doesn't obtain the money for both from its
budget?

The state's budget isn't all the same funds?
And the state's budget isn't funded by taxes?
Is that what you are trying to say, ****R?

You forgot: "And that the money isn't printed from the
Federal Government, who also provide education funds to
the states?" "And that these government facilities aren't
paid for by taxes?"

So ****R, *you now admit that you were talking trash when you defended the
acquisition of these overpriced boutique microphones with public money?

I didn't defend anything, GOIA. I merely called "bull****" when you
claimed that the purchase of those microphones came out of, or had
anything to do with, the salaries at Jenn's college. No trash talk,
GOIA. I've made no other comment aside from the fact that no
professional recording engineer worth his salt would call Telefunken
or Neumann microphones "obsolete". Everything else comes from the
fertile soil of your mental disorders (read: insanity).

That's nuts!

LOL! There, there, GOIA, everything is going to be all
right. Whatever shortfall the microphones caused to the
state budget will no doubt be made up from highway or
health care or administrative funds.

So ****R, you favor compromising highway safety and human health so that
Jenn's school can brag about owning two overpriced boutique microphones?

Yes, GOIA. That's exactly what I meant. There's that sarcasm that
your're so good at detecting. LOL!

You are digging yourself into an insane corner here, GOIA.

Only a nut would think that, or someone utterly clueless
about budgeting processes.
Well ****R you seem to think that faculty expenses are
wholly separate from capital expenses, and that's nuts!

Um, we'll see.

Only the blind cannot now see that you've been talking trash all along,
****R.

GOIA, that vast pool of tax appropriations is segmented into various
large areas, like highways, education, law enforcement, etc. If you
take education, for example, that is segmented into capital and
ongoing expenses. These are seperate budgets. Your claim has no merit.
Get over it.

I presume that you know this and are simply playing dumb as a part of
your beloved "debating trade".

You live in Detroit. You'd better tell that to the Big
Three. I'll bet they think they have different cost
centers! I'll bet those fools retool plants out of a
different budget than salaries come from!

Toling and plants and staffing costs come out of the same annual budget.

Nope. Different cost centers have different budgets.

You need to train them. Pronto.
Let's see what the IRS has to say, GOIA:

Capital Expenses

You must capitalize, rather than deduct, some costs.
These costs are a part of your investment in your
business and are called capital expenses. Capital
expenses are considered assets in your business.There
are, in general, three types of costs you capitalize.
Business start-up cost (See the note below)
Business assets
Improvements
http://www.irs.gov/businesses/small/...109807,00.html
NOTE TO GOIA: Employee expenses (salaries, etc.) are in a
different category. Go look and see.

So what? I've already explained this.

LOL! That insane, meandering speech on taxes? An "explanation"? LOL!

capital expenditure n. payment by a business for basic
assets such as property, fixtures, or machinery, but not
for day-to-day operations such as payroll, inventory,
maintenance and advertising. Capital expenditures
supposedly increase the value of company assets and are
usually intended to improve productivity.

http://legal-dictionary.thefreedicti...pital+expenses

Or, GOIA, how about a definition for investors? LMAO!

capital expenditure
Definition

Money spent to acquire or upgrade physical assets such as
buildings and machinery. also called capital spending or
capital expense.

http://www.investorwords.com/703/cap...penditure.html

The world you inhabit does not exist except in your
addled brain. And you obviously don't know **** about
business.

Thank you for agreeing that the world you reside in does not exist and
that you don't know **** about business or finance.

Also, calling Telefunken microphones "obsolete"
shows how ignorant truly you are. They are no more
obsolete than a 1959 Stratocaster.

So ****R, are you suggesting that Jen's school buy each
of its freshmen in the music program 1959 Stratocasters
to practice on?

Now that's insane!

Wow! Did Jenn's school buy a new Telefunken Microphone
for each of their freshmen? If they did, that's just
crazy!

Or if they didn't, then making this ridiculous and insane
argument of yours is! LOL!

Thank you for agreeing that your stupid argument was insane.

Finally, $300-400 equipment is not considered a big deal
at even the smallest of businesses. It costs more than
that to maintain some of the equipment I use in mine.

So you say.

LOL! I suppose you break point for "non-trivial" expenses
is .05 for a pencil. What a moron!
BTW what is your business, ****R?

It's not audio-related, GOIA. But I suggest, if you don't
believe that $300-400 equipment is not a big deal to
most, that you go out and talk to a few. A ladder for a
handyman can cost this much. LOL!

Inability to reveal common personal information that any sane person could
reveal, noted.

Inability to discern my ability to discern what information not to
diclose to those who are not sane, noted.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Apr 19, 10:11*am, George M. Middius
wrote:
[...]

GOIA arguing finance is a lot like 2pid arguing military matters. That
dog don't hunt. LOL!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Apr 19, 9:35*am, MINe109 wrote:
On Apr 18, 8:02 am, "Arny Krueger" wrote:

Yes, the bizarro world of RAO *normals* - well-known idiots like the
Middiot, ****R, and Art.

The really fun part is when they try to stalk me on other newsgroups. The
majority of people on those other groups who are crazy like me recognize the
Middiot and his posse for *the fools they are. The results aren't pretty.

Indeed. There was a guy on rmcr the other day who thought you were
"reasonably level-headed, amenable to reasoned discussion".

Did this guy know him?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote in message

On Apr 19, 9:35 am, MINe109
wrote:
On Apr 18, 8:02 am, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

Yes, the bizarro world of RAO *normals* - well-known
idiots like the Middiot, ****R, and Art.

The really fun part is when they try to stalk me on
other newsgroups. The majority of people on those other
groups who are crazy like me recognize the Middiot and
his posse for the fools they are. The results aren't
pretty.

Indeed. There was a guy on rmcr the other day who
thought you were "reasonably level-headed, amenable to
reasoned discussion".

Did this guy know him?

He definately knows the Middiot:

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.m...356317032d12c0

Curtis Croulet wrote:

"Krueger always seemed
to me to be reasonably level-headed, amenable to reasoned discussion, not a
promoter of golden bricks, green pens, magic wires, etc. But Middius had
little to offer except invective. Unfortunately, there were too many others
like him to make the forum worthwhile."

Obviously Curtis does not know about ****R, or else he would have
categorized ****R with the Middiot.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Apr 19, 11:35*am, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote in

On Apr 19, 9:35 am, MINe109
wrote:

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.m...rdings/msg/273...

Curtis Croulet wrote:

"Krueger always seemed
to me to be reasonably level-headed, amenable to reasoned discussion, not a
promoter of golden bricks, green pens, magic wires, etc. *But Middius had
little to offer except invective. *Unfortunately, there were too many others
like him to make the forum worthwhile."

So you've found a new friend. That makes, what, three now? Your Usenet
career is paying off!

In the archives I see one person who might have been an ally of yours
who you drove off due to your insanity. That person had far more chops
and knowledge than you ever will, GOIA. That much is obvious.

Obviously Curtis does not know about ****R, or else he would have
categorized ****R with the Middiot.

Doubtful. You categorize anybody who doesn't agree with you, or those
that see you for the detestable person that you are, with being part
of George's 'posse'. But there aren't many who do other than you.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Shhhh! said:

I said I would. I'd enjoy hearing the fruits of your
professional efforts. I like high school bands. So where
can I get one of your recordings which are obviously
highly-sought-after, since you are so richly compensated?
You know, one where you're actually credited?

I guess that if you have a child in the band program of a select group of SE
Michigan schools, you could negotiate with his band director. Do you
qualify?

Nope. You record high school bands, just as I said. Thank you for the
confirmation.

So Krooger's "clients" are his church and local public schools.
Big-budget enterprises all. ;-) In the real world, public schools love
to get recordings for free, which is what happens in a great many areas.
And it's all but certain that Krooger gets zero money from his church.
All he could possibly get from that is a signed donation receipt he can
use on his income tax report.

Only Arnii Krooger would try to pass off church and school donations as
"professional recording".

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Arnii Krooger's "usenet career"

Shhhh! said:

So you've found a new friend. That makes, what, three now? Your Usenet
career is paying off!

In the archives I see one person who might have been an ally of yours
who you drove off due to your insanity. That person had far more chops
and knowledge than you ever will, GOIA. That much is obvious.

Are you referring to Bamborough, Goudreau, Johnston, Zelniker, or
someone else?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article ,
George M. Middius wrote:

Shhhh! said:

[...]

To be fair (I always get in trouble with Arny when I try to defend him,
but fair is fair), his work with recording school ensembles would
qualify as professional work, in my experience. At festivals, one of
three situations is likely, in my experience (I judge a lot of these
things): 1. The schools' pay a fee to enter the festival, and they
receive a recording of their performance, paid for by that fee. 2. The
festival picks up the cost of the recording. 3. The school can opt to
get recorded or not, paying a separate fee to the recording people. In
any event, the recording concern gets paid.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote in

On Apr 19, 9:35 am, MINe109
wrote:

Curtis Croulet wrote:

"Krueger always seemed
to me to be reasonably level-headed, amenable to
reasoned discussion, not a
promoter of golden bricks, green pens, magic wires, etc.
But Middius had
little to offer except invective. Unfortunately, there
were too many others
like him to make the forum worthwhile."

So you've found a new friend. That makes, what, three
now?

No thousands upon thousands.

BTW ****R lets talk about your friends. That is the ones that post under
their legal names, not the myriad of sockpuppets and handles, not to mention
your own lack of willingness to soil your own good name with the crap you
post.

Your Usenet career is paying off!

Tain't no such thing as a Usenet career - you must be crazy to say such a
thing, ****R.

In the archives I see one person who might have been an
ally of yours
who you drove off due to your insanity.

Sign of insanity, the inability to provide relevant facts.

That person had far more chops and knowledge than you ever will, GOIA.

What qualifies you to make that judgement, ****R? Let's review some
relevant facts like that you are so ashamed of your postings here that you
won't attach your legal name to them. How about the fact that you are so
ashamed of your day job that you can't be made to mention it?

That much is obvious.

What's obvious is your cowardice, ****R..

Obviously Curtis does not know about ****R, or else he
would have
categorized ****R with the Middiot.

Doubtful.

Says who, but a person known for his cowardice, who posts under the alias we
know as ****R?

You categorize anybody who doesn't agree with you, or those
that see you for the detestable person that you are, with
being part of George's 'posse'.

Not at all.

But there aren't many who do other than you.

There aren't many who do anything of any kind on RAO because the Middius
posse chased off almost everybody who is interested in audio.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"George M. Middius" wrote in
message

Only Arnii Krooger would try to pass off church and
school donations as "professional recording".

Only the Middiot would be so insane as to call paid professional work done
at public schools "donations".

In contrast the Middiot has never made any *donations* to the world that
weren't brown and smelly.

The Middiot might have a career opportunity: Get people to pay him to go
away.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On 19 Apr, 14:04, "Arny Krueger" wrote:

There aren't many who do anything of any kind on RAO because the Middius
posse chased off almost everybody who is interested in audio.- Ascunde citatul -

George is a failure, as he hasn't been successful in driving you off
of RAO.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 19 Apr, 14:07, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"George M. Middius" wrote in
messagenews:m9ak04d0b154hegvi65ssm69s5ccuc7gup@4ax .com

Only Arnii Krooger would try to pass off church and
school donations as "professional recording".

Only the Middiot would be so insane as to call paid professional work done
at public schools "donations".

In contrast the Middiot has never made any *donations* to the world that
weren't brown and smelly.

Where does he get his Krooturds?

The Middiot might have a career opportunity: *Get people to pay him to go
away.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Clyde Slick said:

George is a failure, as he hasn't been successful in driving you off
of RAO.

Not for lack of trying. The Krooborg's insanity is so entrenched that
the more abuse he receives, the more welcome he thinks he is.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

On 19 Apr, 14:04, "Arny Krueger" wrote:

There aren't many who do anything of any kind on RAO
because the Middius
posse chased off almost everybody who is interested in
audio.- Ascunde citatul -

George is a failure, as he hasn't been successful in
driving you off of RAO.

Art, Marc, ****R et al (AKA the Middiot Posse) have all failed. In the
process of failing to drive me off, they did succeed at doing one thing -
they have succeeded at making RAO completely useless for its chartered
purpose. They've driven off 100's of people, most who were more like-minded
with them than I.

In the process, the Middiot Posse *encouraged* me to take my show on the
road, so now there are over a dozen active newsgroups that I happily
participate in.

Thanks for the encouragement, guys! I couldn't have done it without you!
;-)

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Clyde Slick said:

George is a failure, as he hasn't been successful in
driving you off of RAO.

Not for lack of trying. The Krooborg's insanity is so
entrenched that the more abuse he receives, the more
welcome he thinks he is.

Who is Krooborg, George? What is his legal name? Do you even know it?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

"Jenn" wrote in message

To be fair (I always get in trouble with Arny when I try
to defend him, but fair is fair), his work with recording
school ensembles would qualify as professional work, in
my experience.

When you get this much this right, it is hard to make trouble, Jenn. ;-)

At festivals, one of three situations is
likely, in my experience (I judge a lot of these things):

1. The schools' pay a fee to enter the festival, and
they receive a recording of their performance, paid for
by that fee.

Agreed.

2. The festival picks up the cost of the recording.

You just said that in other words, so of course it is a true statement.

3. The school can opt to get recorded or
not, paying a separate fee to the recording people.

I've never seen this happen.

In any event, the recording concern gets paid.

Indeed we do!

I find it to be a lot of fun. Unfortunately, I'm going to miss out on one
festival the week my daughter is getting married, for pretty obvious
reasons.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

On 19 Apr, 14:07, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"George M. Middius" wrote in
messagenews:m9ak04d0b154hegvi65ssm69s5ccuc7gup@4ax .com

Only Arnii Krooger would try to pass off church and
school donations as "professional recording".

Only the Middiot would be so insane as to call paid
professional work done at public schools "donations".

In contrast the Middiot has never made any *donations*
to the world that weren't brown and smelly.

Where does he get his Krooturds?

The Middiot makes his own food.

The Middiot might have a career opportunity: Get people
to pay him to go away.

It would be an interesting experiment to see how long it would take for RAO
to turn into a decent place, were the Middiot's posse to just disappear, or
perhaps tranform themselves in decent human beings.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Advanced Kroologic

Arnii, thank you for deconstructing reality. In our haste, all of us
Normals seem to have misconstrued everything we saw and participated in.

Art, Marc, ****R et al (AKA [my supreme master's] Posse) have all failed. In the
process of failing to drive me off, they did succeed at doing one thing -
they have succeeded at making RAO completely useless for its chartered
purpose. They've driven off 100's of people, most who were more like-minded
with them than I.

I feel as though a thick veil has been lifted from my eyes. I was
foolish enough to accept at face value such 'borgisms as "all amps are
pretty much the same", or "vinyl is evil because I can't afford to play
it properly". But now, thanks to you, I can see that They actually meant
the opposite of what They said. They actually adore the panoply of
amplifier technology on the market, and they actually revel in the
plethora of choices in cable and wire.

The now-silent 'borgs who spoke your mind were actually speaking ours.
Who'd have expected reality to turn out like that?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"George M. Middius" wrote in
message

I feel as though a thick veil has been lifted from my
eyes. I was foolish enough to accept at face value such
'borgisms as "all amps are pretty much the same", or
"vinyl is evil because I can't afford to play it
properly".

Those aren't borgisms Middiot my child, those are Middiotisms. You made them
up with your own little pea brain. Please get sane enough to give credit
where credit is due.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On 19 Apr, 15:21, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
[...]

I can proudly take credit for Arny's productive usenet career
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message

To be fair (I always get in trouble with Arny when I try
to defend him, but fair is fair), his work with recording
school ensembles would qualify as professional work, in
my experience.

When you get this much this right, it is hard to make trouble, Jenn. ;-)

Hasn't stopped you in the past, Arny. ;-)

At festivals, one of three situations is
likely, in my experience (I judge a lot of these things):

1. The schools' pay a fee to enter the festival, and
they receive a recording of their performance, paid for
by that fee.

Agreed.

2. The festival picks up the cost of the recording.

You just said that in other words, so of course it is a true statement.

Nope, two different things. In #1, the school is paying for the
recording, via their entry fee. In #2, the host provides the recording
as a service.

3. The school can opt to get recorded or
not, paying a separate fee to the recording people.

I've never seen this happen.

I have; several times.

In any event, the recording concern gets paid.

Indeed we do!

I find it to be a lot of fun. Unfortunately, I'm going to miss out on one
festival the week my daughter is getting married, for pretty obvious
reasons.

Congrats to your family, old and new.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Apr 19, 2:22*pm, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"George M. Middius" wrote in
messagenews:spfk04toial34fu1qhl80fn1pqea29nsr7@4ax .com

Clyde Slick said:

George is a failure, as he hasn't been successful in
driving you off of RAO.

Not for lack of trying. The Krooborg's insanity is so
entrenched that the more abuse he receives, the more
welcome he thinks he is.

Who is Krooborg, George? What is his legal name? Do you even know it?

The sane here know who it is.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Apr 19, 12:37*pm, Jenn wrote:

To be fair (I always get in trouble with Arny when I try to defend him,
but fair is fair), his work with recording school ensembles would
qualify as professional work, in my experience. *At festivals, one of
three situations is likely, in my experience (I judge a lot of these
things): * 1. *The schools' pay a fee to enter the festival, and they
receive a recording of their performance, paid for by that fee. *2. *The
festival picks up the cost of the recording. *3. *The school can opt to
get recorded or not, paying a separate fee to the recording people. *In
any event, the recording concern gets paid.

Semi-professional might be a better description. A "professional"
makes their living doing something.

GOIA is like an actor who works for low pay and supplements their
income by worling in a deli. ;-)
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Apr 19, 2:26*pm, "Arny Krueger" wrote:

It would be an interesting experiment to see how long it would take for RAO
to turn into a decent place, were the Middiot's posse to just disappear, or
perhaps tranform themselves in decent human beings.

Since nobody seems to want audio any more and it is a dying industry,
who would come?

I think if you changed the group to rec.audio.opinion.MP3 it might
work.

Have you noticed something, GOIA? There are no newbies, no questions.
Period. These newbies have never heard of the "posse". Bye-bye insane
argument!
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote in message

Clyde Slick said:

George is a failure, as he hasn't been successful in
driving you off of RAO.

Not for lack of trying. The Krooborg's insanity is so
entrenched that the more abuse he receives, the more
welcome he thinks he is.

Who is Krooborg, George? What is his legal name? Do you
even know it?

The sane here know who it is.

That leaves you out, ****R.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Jenn" wrote in message

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message

[...]

Nope, IME the same thing. The schools always pay a fee to be in the
festival, and the festival always pays the recordist.

3. The school can opt to get recorded or
not, paying a separate fee to the recording people.

I've never seen this happen.

I have; several times.

In any event, the recording concern gets paid.

Indeed we do!

I find it to be a lot of fun. Unfortunately, I'm going
to miss out on one festival the week my daughter is
getting married, for pretty obvious reasons.

Congrats to your family, old and new.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Over the horizon and far from the saning crowd

Arnii "Krazy Krazy Krazy" Krooger starts on his second million.

The Krooborg's insanity is so
entrenched that the more abuse he receives, the more
welcome he thinks he is.

Who is Krooborg, George? What is his legal name? Do you
even know it?

The sane here know who it is.

That leaves you out, ****R.

Not a million dollars, of course -- another million "debating trade"
bucks. They're even less useful than toilet paper, except you don't need
toilet paper do you, Arnii?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote in message

On Apr 19, 12:37 pm, Jenn
wrote:

To be fair (I always get in trouble with Arny when I try
to defend him, but fair is fair), his work with
recording school ensembles would qualify as professional
work, in my experience. At festivals, one of three
situations is likely, in my experience (I judge a lot of
these things): 1. The schools' pay a fee to enter the
festival, and they receive a recording of their
performance, paid for by that fee. 2. The festival picks
up the cost of the recording. 3. The school can opt to
get recorded or not, paying a separate fee to the
recording people. In any event, the recording concern
gets paid.

Semi-professional might be a better description.

Thta means something else.

A "professional" makes their living doing something.

There's not steady enough work doing festivals for anybody to make a living
doing festivals. It is a seasonal business.

But thanks ****R for sharing your ignorance of that fact, like all the other
ignorant statements that you share.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote in message

On Apr 19, 2:26 pm, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

It would be an interesting experiment to see how long it
would take for RAO to turn into a decent place, were the
Middiot's posse to just disappear, or perhaps tranform
themselves in decent human beings.

Since nobody seems to want audio any more and it is a
dying industry, who would come?

Typical of a numb-brain like yours ****R to think that just because audio is
changing, it is dying.

I think if you changed the group to rec.audio.opinion.MP3
it might work.

Typical of a numb-brain like yours ****R to think that slight changes such
as the use of MP3s is a sign that audio is dying.

Have you noticed something, GOIA? There are no newbies,
no questions. Period.

That is because you scared all the newbies away, ****R.

These newbies have never heard of the "posse".

The childish antics of the Middiot's posse smacks newbies in the eye before
they make their first post.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message
.
com

[...]

Not the same. In #1, the fee covers the cost of the recording. In #2,
the fee doesn't cover the cost of the recording (i.e. the fees for
festival #2 are less), and the host is paying for the cost of the
recording.

3. The school can opt to get recorded or
not, paying a separate fee to the recording people.

I've never seen this happen.

I have; several times.

In any event, the recording concern gets paid.

Indeed we do!

I find it to be a lot of fun. Unfortunately, I'm going
to miss out on one festival the week my daughter is
getting married, for pretty obvious reasons.

Congrats to your family, old and new.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On 19 Apr, 20:42, George M. Middius wrote:
Arnii "Krazy Krazy Krazy" Krooger starts on his second million.

The Krooborg's insanity is so
entrenched that the more abuse he receives, the more
welcome he thinks he is.

Who is Krooborg, George? What is his legal name? Do you
even know it?

The sane here know who it is.

That leaves you out, ****R.

Not a million dollars, of course -- another million "debating trade"
bucks. They're even less useful than toilet paper, except you don't need
toilet paper do you, Arnii?

Arny is a liar.
they don't pay him anything.
He is not the official recordist.
George, If you believe this lie of his,
you might as well convince yourself that you
sent him kiddie porn emails!!!!
you might as
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Jenn" wrote in message

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message

In article
, "Arny
Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in
message
.
com

[...]

Actually, the fee goes into a pot, and all festival expenses are paid out of
that pot.

In #2, the fee doesn't cover the cost of the
recording (i.e. the fees for festival #2 are less), and
the host is paying for the cost of the recording.

If the hosting school spends more money on the festival than they receive in
fees, that is their choice. The fee structure is standardized accross the
state.