Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

Default New Telefunken mics

Our recording program at the college just received two new mics and
everyone is very excited. The new mics are great Telefunkens:

http://www.telefunkenusa.com/product...tem=3&cat=mics

http://www.telefunkenusa.com/product...tem=7&cat=mics

By the way, we have a teaching opening in the program. It's part time,
but it's a great program and a wonderful opportunity for someone. The
trick is living in this beautiful but expensive area (CA Central Coast)
on about $30,000/yr, but if you can supplement that, it should be a
great gig. Contact me offgroup if interested.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
TT TT is offline

"soundhaspriority" wrote in message

"Jenn" wrote in message
Our recording program at the college just received two new mics and
everyone is very excited. The new mics are great Telefunkens:

http://www.telefunkenusa.com/product...tem=3&cat=mics

http://www.telefunkenusa.com/product...tem=7&cat=mics

By the way, we have a teaching opening in the program. It's part time,
but it's a great program and a wonderful opportunity for someone. The
trick is living in this beautiful but expensive area (CA Central Coast)
on about $30,000/yr, but if you can supplement that, it should be a
great gig. Contact me offgroup if interested.

Hi, Jenn. I'm just curious. How does your department's decision process
proceed to buy expensive equipment that is so subjective? I can imagine
the procurement procedure for utilitarian equipment, but these are so
extraordinarily expensive. Does the college receive earmarked gifts? Or is
there a senior faculty member whose judgement is so respected?

Bob Morein
(310) 237-6511

On special at Walmart? :-)) (Sorry Jenn, couldn't resist a little humour)

Cheers TT

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Jenn" wrote in message

Our recording program at the college just received two
new mics and everyone is very excited. The new mics are
great Telefunkens:

http://www.telefunkenusa.com/product...tem=3&cat=mics

http://www.telefunkenusa.com/product...tem=7&cat=mics

Boutique items, for sure.

Equipment like this does little commensurate with the expense to teach
students about performing, recording and producing music in the real world.

But hey, the new mics have tubes, a high price and a fancy name, and that
must ring some deep-pocketed dilettante's bell!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article ,
"soundhaspriority" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message

[...]

We do receive some earmarked gifts. Our building was built largely from
gifts, and our new theater, to be completed in about a year, wouldn't be
possible without about a $1 million in gifts. But the studio upgrade,
taking place over the past year, is from categorical state funds we get
for job training programs. These are the same funds that help the
nursing and automotive programs, for example. We place a very high
percentage of students into jobs in the profession in L.A. and S.F.
This money has paid for upgrades to the studio this year, including
moving to the Digidesign D-Command, better mic preamps, a wider variety
of mics, etc. Our students get to work with great, current gear, which
makes them more employable. The studio also generates income, as they
hire our during holiday breaks and summer to area musicians to record
their things. There is a Platinum Record hanging in the studio, because
Rod Stewart's first CD of standards was mastered there. Ensembles from
other schools from S.F., L.A., Fresno, etc. also pay to come and record
their CDs. So like UCLA's basketball team supports the lacrosse team,
our recording program helps to support the smaller but very important
parts of our music program. For example, we are one of the few CA
community colleges who offer a full private lesson program and a new
chamber music program, both of which are expensive (because of the
student/teacher ratio), and both of which I run.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article ,
"TT" wrote:

"soundhaspriority" wrote in message

"Jenn" wrote in message

om...
[...]

The mics were a "flashing light special" at KMart.

;-)

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
No Name

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
. ..
"Jenn" wrote in message

Our recording program at the college just received two
new mics and everyone is very excited. The new mics are
great Telefunkens:

http://www.telefunkenusa.com/product...tem=3&cat=mics

http://www.telefunkenusa.com/product...tem=7&cat=mics

Boutique items, for sure.

Equipment like this does little commensurate with the expense to teach
students about performing, recording and producing music in the real
world.

But hey, the new mics have tubes, a high price and a fancy name, and that
must ring some deep-pocketed dilettante's bell!

Can you imagine arriving at your recording venue with your new Telefunken
mikes and finding out that the guy who knows the combination of the suitcase
lock is out of town--or perhaps couldn't remember the combination?

Norm Strong

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

Which college?

:
http://www.telefunkenusa.com/product...tem=3&cat=mics

: http://www.telefunkenusa.com/product...tem=7&cat=mics

: By the way, we have a teaching opening in the program. It's part time,
: but it's a great program and a wonderful opportunity for someone. The
: trick is living in this beautiful but expensive area (CA Central Coast)
: on about $30,000/yr, but if you can supplement that, it should be a
: great gig. Contact me offgroup if interested.

Cuesta College, San Luis Obispo.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Apr 17, 8:11*am, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Jenn" wrote in message

Our recording program at the college just received two
new mics and everyone is very excited. The new mics are
great Telefunkens:

http://www.telefunkenusa.com/product...tem=3&cat=mics

http://www.telefunkenusa.com/product...tem=7&cat=mics

Boutique items, for sure.

Telefunken microphones are not generally considered "boutique" items
any more than Neumann microphones are.

Equipment like this does little commensurate with the expense to teach
students about performing, recording and producing music in the real world..

Maybe you should apply to teach at Jenn's school. I'm sure the kids
would love you.

And you no doubt have all the experience that they're looking for.
Say, why not apply? You don't have to accept the position if it is
offered to you and we could all use a good laugh.

But hey, the new mics *have tubes, a high price and a fancy name, and that
must ring some deep-pocketed dilettante's bell!

Poor GOIA, having to record with microphones taken from old portable
cassette recorders!

Tube microphones are frequently used at top recording studios, GOIA.
Perhaps you should visit one sometime. LOL!
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Jenn" wrote in message

Which college?

Jenn wrote:
Our recording program at the college just received two
new mics and everyone is very excited. The new mics are
great Telefunkens:

http://www.telefunkenusa.com/product...tem=3&cat=mics

http://www.telefunkenusa.com/product...tem=7&cat=mics

By the way, we have a teaching opening in the program.
It's part time, but it's a great program and a
wonderful opportunity for someone. The trick is living
in this beautiful but expensive area (CA Central Coast)
on about $30,000/yr, but if you can supplement that, it
should be a great gig. Contact me offgroup if
interested.

Cuesta College, San Luis Obispo.

No money for staff - the spent it all on overpriced toys.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Apr 17, 4:55*pm, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Jenn" wrote in message

Which college?

Jenn wrote:
Our recording program at the college just received two
new mics and everyone is very excited. The new mics are
great Telefunkens:

http://www.telefunkenusa.com/product...tem=3&cat=mics

http://www.telefunkenusa.com/product...tem=7&cat=mics

By the way, we have a teaching opening in the program.
It's part time, but it's a great program and a
wonderful opportunity for someone. *The trick is living
in this beautiful but expensive area (CA Central Coast)
on about $30,000/yr, but if you can supplement that, it
should be a great gig. *Contact me offgroup if
interested.

Cuesta College, San Luis Obispo.

No money for staff - the spent it all on overpriced toys.

Yes, GOIA, I'm sure the budget for staff comes from the same funds.

LOL! Do you know anything?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

More bellyaching from Arnii "I yam unappreciated" Krooborg.

No money for staff - the[sic] spent it all on overpriced toys.

So that's the real reason you hate all the expensive stuff. You
fantasize that you'd be able to get a job in the audio business if only
somebody hadn't bought some expensive microphones.

Truly cold comfort for you, Turdy. Whatever gets you through your
"life"...

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Apr 17, 5:06*pm, George M. Middius
wrote:
More bellyaching from Arnii "I yam unappreciated" Krooborg.

No money for staff - the[sic] spent it all on overpriced toys.

So that's the real reason you hate all the expensive stuff. You
fantasize that you'd be able to get a job in the audio business if only
somebody hadn't bought some expensive microphones.

Truly cold comfort for you, Turdy. Whatever gets you through your
"life"...

In an insane world, budget meetings at businesses or schools sound
like this:

"So, should we hire faculty, or should we buy some new equipment?"

"We just bought some new equipment, so hiring faculty is out."

"We have $30,000 left from our microphone fund, so perhaps we should
use that to hire someone."

"OK, let's do that! There's a guy on rec.audio.opinion who klaims to
be able to make really good recordings with leftover microphones,
baling wire and chewing gum. Let's give him a call!"

Poor GOIA. The world he inhabits does not exist.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

wrote:
More bellyaching from Arnii "I yam unappreciated"
Krooborg.

No money for staff - the[sic] spent it all on
overpriced toys.

So that's the real reason you hate all the expensive
stuff. You fantasize that you'd be able to get a job in
the audio business if only somebody hadn't bought some
expensive microphones.

Truly cold comfort for you, Turdy. Whatever gets you
through your "life"...

In an insane world, budget meetings at businesses or
schools sound like this:

"So, should we hire faculty, or should we buy some new
equipment?"

More common than you seem to be able to understand.

"We just bought some new equipment, so hiring faculty is
out."

Again, something that definately happens.

"We have $30,000 left from our microphone fund, so
perhaps we should use that to hire someone."

Nobody is that crass, and in fact the idea of a microphone fund (as opposed
to say a capital improvements budget) is insane all by itself.

"OK, let's do that! There's a guy on rec.audio.opinion
who klaims to be able to make really good recordings with
leftover microphones, baling wire and chewing gum. Let's
give him a call!"

Now you're really talking trash, ****R. True to form and as insane as
always.

Poor GOIA. The world he inhabits does not exist.

That's because the world you're talking about ****R is one of your own
creation.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote in message

On Apr 17, 4:55 pm, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:
"Jenn" wrote in message

Which college?

Jenn wrote:
Our recording program at the college just received two
new mics and everyone is very excited. The new mics
are great Telefunkens:

http://www.telefunkenusa.com/product...tem=3&cat=mics

http://www.telefunkenusa.com/product...tem=7&cat=mics

By the way, we have a teaching opening in the program.
It's part time, but it's a great program and a
wonderful opportunity for someone. The trick is living
in this beautiful but expensive area (CA Central
Coast) on about $30,000/yr, but if you can supplement
that, it should be a great gig. Contact me offgroup if
interested.

Cuesta College, San Luis Obispo.

No money for staff - the spent it all on overpriced toys.

Yes, GOIA, I'm sure the budget for staff comes from the
same funds.

No the staffing budget obviously comes from Arizona! ;-)

LOL! Do you know anything?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article ,
"Soundhaspriority" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message

"soundhaspriority" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message
.
com
[...]

Thanks for the info. It makes perfect sense, in terms of furthering
students' professional goals. But I am still curious. Were the Telefunkens
basically one faculty member's choice, or did you have a "mike committee"?

One faculty member's choice. We have only one full time faculty in the
recording program. He is also the Chair of the Division, until this
summer when I assume that position.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article
,
"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!" wrote:

On Apr 17, 4:55*pm, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Jenn" wrote in message

et

Which college?

Jenn wrote:
Our recording program at the college just received two
new mics and everyone is very excited. The new mics are
great Telefunkens:

http://www.telefunkenusa.com/product...tem=3&cat=mics

http://www.telefunkenusa.com/product...tem=7&cat=mics

By the way, we have a teaching opening in the program.
It's part time, but it's a great program and a
wonderful opportunity for someone. *The trick is living
in this beautiful but expensive area (CA Central Coast)
on about $30,000/yr, but if you can supplement that, it
should be a great gig. *Contact me offgroup if
interested.

Cuesta College, San Luis Obispo.

No money for staff - the spent it all on overpriced toys.

Yes, GOIA, I'm sure the budget for staff comes from the same funds.

Some people believe that they are experts on how schools are funded,
because they once attended some schools. The truth is, of course, that
the state funds its institutions via categories. We don't simply
receive a hunk of money to spend as we see fit. I think that most
people probably understand that.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Iain Churches[_2_] Iain Churches[_2_] is offline

"Jenn" wrote in message

Our recording program at the college just received two
new mics and everyone is very excited. The new mics are
great Telefunkens:

http://www.telefunkenusa.com/product...tem=3&cat=mics

http://www.telefunkenusa.com/product...tem=7&cat=mics

Boutique items, for sure.

Equipment like this does little commensurate with the expense to teach
students about performing, recording and producing music in the real
world.

But hey, the new mics have tubes, a high price and a fancy name, and that
must ring some deep-pocketed dilettante's bell!

Congratulations Jenn on a fine acquisition.

Iain

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
More bellyaching from Arnii "I yam unappreciated"
Krooborg.

No money for staff - the[sic] spent it all on
overpriced toys.

So that's the real reason you hate all the expensive
stuff. You fantasize that you'd be able to get a job in
the audio business if only somebody hadn't bought some
expensive microphones.

Truly cold comfort for you, Turdy. Whatever gets you
through your "life"...

In an insane world, budget meetings at businesses or
schools sound like this:
"So, should we hire faculty, or should we buy some new
equipment?"

More common than you seem to be able to understand.

Then those businesses are not well-run. Can it happen? Sure, if GOIA
is the CEO... LOL!

"We just bought some new equipment, so hiring faculty is
out."

Again, something that definately happens.

Not the same budgets, GOIA. Schools offering positions are not pulling
those funds out of improvement funds, like you indicated (insanely).

"We have $30,000 left from our microphone fund, so
perhaps we should use that to hire someone."

Nobody is that crass, and in fact the idea of a microphone fund (as opposed
to say a capital improvements budget) is insane all by itself.

I'm poking fun at your insanity, GOIA. You were the one that brought
it up.

I know. You can't record for ****. And nobody would call you.

Poor GOIA. The world he inhabits does not exist.

That's because the world you're talking about ****R is *one of your own
creation.

Poor GOIA. He thinks his world is reality.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Apr 17, 6:01*pm, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote in

On Apr 17, 4:55 pm, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:
"Jenn" wrote in message

Which college?

Jenn wrote:
Our recording program at the college just received two
new mics and everyone is very excited. The new mics
are great Telefunkens:

http://www.telefunkenusa.com/product...tem=3&cat=mics

http://www.telefunkenusa.com/product...tem=7&cat=mics

By the way, we have a teaching opening in the program.
It's part time, but it's a great program and a
wonderful opportunity for someone. The trick is living
in this beautiful but expensive area (CA Central
Coast) on about $30,000/yr, but if you can supplement
that, it should be a great gig. Contact me offgroup if
interested.
Cuesta College, San Luis Obispo.
No money for staff - the spent it all on overpriced toys.

Yes, GOIA, I'm sure the budget for staff comes from the
same funds.

No the staffing budget obviously comes from Arizona! ;-)

Obviously.

LOL! Do you know anything?

Thank you for your tacit agreement that you don't.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 18 Apr, 02:11, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
Â*"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!" wrote:

On Apr 17, 4:55�pm, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Jenn" wrote in message

et

Which college?

Jenn wrote:
Our recording program at the college just received two
new mics and everyone is very excited. The new mics are
great Telefunkens:

http://www.telefunkenusa.com/product...tem=3&cat=mics

http://www.telefunkenusa.com/product...tem=7&cat=mics

By the way, we have a teaching opening in the program.
It's part time, but it's a great program and a
wonderful opportunity for someone. �The trick is living
in this beautiful but expensive area (CA Central Coast)
on about $30,000/yr, but if you can supplement that, it
should be a great gig. �Contact me offgroup if
interested.

Cuesta College, San Luis Obispo.

No money for staff - the spent it all on overpriced toys.

Yes, GOIA, I'm sure the budget for staff comes from the same funds.

Some people believe that they are experts on how schools are funded,
because they once attended some schools. Â*The truth is, of course, that
the state funds its institutions via categories. Â*We don't simply
receive a hunk of money to spend as we see fit. Â*I think that most
people probably understand that.- Ascunde citatul -

You mean that most 'sane' people would think that.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

"Jenn" wrote in message

Our recording program at the college just received two
new mics and everyone is very excited. The new mics are
great Telefunkens:

http://www.telefunkenusa.com/product...tem=3&cat=mics

http://www.telefunkenusa.com/product...tem=7&cat=mics

Boutique items, for sure.

Equipment like this does little commensurate with the expense to teach
students about performing, recording and producing music in the real
world.

But hey, the new mics *have tubes, a high price and a fancy name, and that
must ring some deep-pocketed dilettante's bell!

Congratulations Jenn on a fine acquisition.

How true, that was a highly polished Kroo-turd.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

On 18 Apr, 02:11, Jenn
wrote:
In article
,
"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:

On Apr 17, 4:55?pm, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:
"Jenn" wrote in
message

et

Which college?

Jenn wrote:
[...]

Yes, the bizarro world of RAO *normals* - well-known idiots like the
Middiot, ****R, and Art.

The really fun part is when they try to stalk me on other newsgroups. The
majority of people on those other groups who are crazy like me recognize the
Middiot and his posse for the fools they are. The results aren't pretty.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Jenn said:

Some people believe that they are experts on how schools are funded,
because they once attended some schools. The truth is, of course, that
the state funds its institutions via categories. We don't simply
receive a hunk of money to spend as we see fit. I think that most
people probably understand that.

The Krooborg isn't going to just take your word for it. As you know, the
standard of proof in the "debating trade" far exceeds that of ordinary
conversation, or even business discussions. Except when Mister Krooborg
is the one making a klaim, of course. In that case, Turdy can "work
over" the opposition by asserting that you are "lying".

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Shhhh! said:

"We just bought some new equipment, so hiring faculty is
out."

Again, something that definately[sic] happens.

Not the same budgets, GOIA. Schools offering positions are not pulling
those funds out of improvement funds, like you indicated (insanely).

Did Krooger ever explain the point of reference on which he bases his
klaims? I'm sure the rules are different when your "business" is fixing
computers in your basement and your entire marketing effort is passing
out flyers at your church.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Harry Lavo Harry Lavo is offline

"Jenn" wrote in message

Our recording program at the college just received two
new mics and everyone is very excited. The new mics are
great Telefunkens:

http://www.telefunkenusa.com/product...tem=3&cat=mics

http://www.telefunkenusa.com/product...tem=7&cat=mics

Boutique items, for sure.

Equipment like this does little commensurate with the expense to teach
students about performing, recording and producing music in the real
world.

But hey, the new mics have tubes, a high price and a fancy name, and that
must ring some deep-pocketed dilettante's bell!

Ah, envy raises it's head in Arny's life once again. We will now be
subjected to a month of off- and on- again posts about Behringer and Studio
Project mics being are just as good, and why all mics above $400 are evil
wastes of money.....especially those using....*gasp*.....tubes.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

"Jenn" wrote in message

Our recording program at the college just received two
new mics and everyone is very excited. The new mics are
great Telefunkens:

http://www.telefunkenusa.com/product...tem=3&cat=mics

http://www.telefunkenusa.com/product...tem=7&cat=mics

Boutique items, for sure.

Equipment like this does little commensurate with the
expense to teach students about performing, recording
and producing music in the real world.

But hey, the new mics have tubes, a high price and a
fancy name, and that must ring some deep-pocketed
dilettante's bell!

Ah, envy raises it's head in Arny's life once again.

Interesting how Harry sees only vice in my comments.

We will now be subjected to a month of off- and on- again
posts about Behringer and Studio Project mics being are
just as good,

Surely you jest.

and why all mics above $400 are evil wastes of money.

Hmm, I just bought 4 mics with list prices of $488.50 each.

http://www.countryman.com/store/prod...id=92&catid=10

....especially those using....*gasp*.....tubes.

In their way my new mics have tubes - but you'd have to see them to
understand. ;-)

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On 18 Apr, 09:02, "Arny Krueger" wrote:

The
majority of people on those other groups who are crazy like me

misery loves company.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Apr 18, 8:02*am, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

On 18 Apr, 02:11, Jenn
wrote:
In article
,
"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:

On Apr 17, 4:55?pm, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:
"Jenn" wrote in
message

et

Which college?

Jenn wrote:
[...]

Yes, GOIA, we well-known idiots assert that the funds businesses or
schools use for equipment are typically from different budgets or cost
centers or funds than those used for staff. What a bizarro thought!
How insane of us!

We bow before your keen business 'acumen'. LOL!

The really fun part is when they try to stalk me on other newsgroups. The
majority of people on those other groups who are crazy like me recognize the
Middiot and his posse for *the fools they are. The results aren't pretty..

Ah, the "I'm an exalted 'expert' on groups where people know what's
going on, but I'm not considered an exalted 'expert' here. They're all
crazy!" argument. We haven't seen this one in well over a week. Are
you ill?

I've seen some of the results of your intrusions into groups where the
people are professionals and not hobbyists. The results in those
groups are that you typically get your ass kicked. Then you come back
to RAO and use the "I'm an exalted 'expert' on groups where people
know what's going on, but I'm not considered an exalted 'expert' here.
They're all crazy!" argument. LOL!

That is always a pretty sight. ;-)
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Apr 18, 8:56*am, George M. Middius
wrote:
Shhhh! said:

"We just bought some new equipment, so hiring faculty is
out."

Again, something that definately[sic] happens.

Not the same budgets, GOIA. Schools offering positions are not pulling
those funds out of improvement funds, like you indicated (insanely).

Did Krooger ever explain the point of reference on which he bases his
klaims? I'm sure the rules are different when your "business" is fixing
computers in your basement and your entire marketing effort is passing
out flyers at your church.

I'm sure the baseline for GOIA is that GOIA does most of his recording
as a volunteer. He'd like to hire someone, but since all of his money
goes into equipment that he has no cash flow to cover, he cannot hire
anybody.

Apparently he assumes that all businesses or schools operate like that.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote in message

On Apr 18, 8:02 am, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:
"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

On 18 Apr, 02:11, Jenn
wrote:
In article
,
"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:

On Apr 17, 4:55?pm, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:
"Jenn" wrote in
message

et

In article
,
wrote:

Which college?

Jenn wrote:
[...]

Insanely huge excluded-middle argument noted.

The really fun part is when they try to stalk me on
other newsgroups. The majority of people on those other
groups who are crazy like me recognize the Middiot and
his posse for the fools they are. The results aren't
pretty.

Ah, the "I'm an exalted 'expert' on groups where people
know what's
going on, but I'm not considered an exalted 'expert'
here. They're all crazy!" argument. We haven't seen this one in well over
week. Are you ill?

Insanely huge lack of self-awareness noted.

I've seen some of the results of your intrusions into
groups where the people are professionals and not hobbyists.

****R, I see the result of your intrusion into groups where the people are
hobbyists - utter insanity.

The results in those
groups are that you typically get your ass kicked.

Funny, the complaints I read say that I'm kicking their butts way too hard
for their comfort, and thus must not be much of a Christian. If they'd play
nice, we'd all be happy.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote in message

I'm sure the baseline for GOIA is that GOIA does most of
his recording as a volunteer.

Wrong again ****R, you insane liar. I produce only about 10% of my annual
production of recordings as a volunteer.

He'd like to hire someone,
but since all of his money goes into equipment that he
has no cash flow to cover, he cannot hire anybody.

The recording equipment I purchased in the past 3-4 years, was paid for the
first day or two I owned it. I'm talking non-trivial equipment, list price
in the $3-400 range.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On 18 Apr, 20:11, "Arny Krueger" wrote:

The recording equipment I purchased in the past 3-4 years, was paid for the
first day or two I owned it. *I'm talking non-trivial equipment, list price
in the $3-400 range.

Its good to have a wife who pays your bills.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

On 18 Apr, 02:11, Jenn
wrote:
In article
,
wrote:

[...]

Your claim wa that Jenn's school could not afford staff because of
microphone purchases. Are you now back-pedaling? LOL!

Speaking of "insanity"...

The really fun part is when they try to stalk me on
other newsgroups. The majority of people on those other
groups who are crazy like me recognize the Middiot and
his posse for the fools they are. The results aren't
pretty.

Ah, the "I'm an exalted 'expert' on groups where people
know what's
going on, but I'm not considered an exalted 'expert'
here. They're all *crazy!" argument. We haven't seen this one in well over
week. Are *you ill?

Insanely huge lack of self-awareness noted.

Where have I ever said that I'm an expert at audio? And what other
groups do I post to? LOL!

You see things that aren't there. As I've said.

Now if you'd like to discuss areas that I am expert in, such as the
military, fire away.

I've seen some of the results of your intrusions into
groups where the *people are professionals and not hobbyists.

****R, I see the result of your intrusion into groups where the people are
hobbyists - utter insanity.

We're nearing your magical 1,000,000th IKYABWAI regardless of the
accounting system. ;-(

The results *in those
groups are that you typically get your ass kicked.

Funny, the complaints I read say that I'm kicking their butts way too hard
for their comfort, and thus must not be much of a Christian. If they'd play
nice, we'd all be happy.

You usually see things that aren't there.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Apr 18, 7:11*pm, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote in

I'm sure the baseline for GOIA is that GOIA does most of
his recording as a volunteer.

Wrong again ****R, you insane liar. I produce only about 10% of my annual
production of recordings as a volunteer.

And the other 90% as a low-paid hourly "rekordist" for high school
band festivals.

Big deal.

Where can we hear some of your recordings, Mr. Prffeshunal Rekordist?
I'll buy them from Amazon. Just let me know what titles to purchase.

He'd like to hire someone,
but since all of his money goes into equipment that he
has no cash flow to cover, he cannot hire anybody.

The recording equipment I purchased in the past 3-4 years, was paid for the
first day or two I owned it. *I'm talking non-trivial equipment, list price
in the $3-400 range.

$3-400 equipment *is* trivial, numbskull. LOL!

Now about those published titles... LOL!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote in message

You usually see things that aren't there.

Yes, I saw things like the failure of SACD and DVD-A to advance sound
quality, many years back. I predicted their failure in the marketplace.
Those things were all figments of my imagination, and today SACD and DVD-A
dominate the marketplace for musical recordings. ;-)

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote in message

On Apr 18, 7:11 pm, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:
"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote in

I'm sure the baseline for GOIA is that GOIA does most of
his recording as a volunteer.

Wrong again ****R, you insane liar. I produce only about
10% of my annual production of recordings as a volunteer.

And the other 90% as a low-paid hourly "rekordist" for
high school band festivals.

Wrong again, the pay is not based on an hourly rate, and it isn't low.

Big deal.

You've been proven wrong twice ****R, and that doesn't stop you from running
off your mouth like the fool you are.

Where can we hear some of your recordings, Mr.
Prffeshunal Rekordist?

They are the property of the respective musical groups.

I'll buy them from Amazon. Just let me know what titles
to purchase.

Only in your dreams, ****R, You don't seem to have a clue about this segment
of the marketplace.

He'd like to hire someone,
but since all of his money goes into equipment that he
has no cash flow to cover, he cannot hire anybody.

The recording equipment I purchased in the past 3-4
years, was paid for the
first day or two I owned it. I'm talking non-trivial
equipment, list price
in the $3-400 range.

$3-400 equipment *is* trivial, numbskull. LOL!

Given that you think that spending $7K for an obsolete microphone is a wise
move for a small regional college, you're just piling Insanity on top of
errors.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Apr 18, 11:45*pm, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote in

You usually see things that aren't there.

Yes, I saw things like the failure of SACD and DVD-A to advance sound
quality, many years back. I predicted their failure in the marketplace.
Those things were all figments of my imagination, and today SACD and DVD-A
dominate the marketplace for musical recordings. ;-)

No, GOIA, that's insane.

MP3s and MP3 players do. They're what has "advanced sound quality".

Are you crazy? (---rhetorical question) LOL!
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote in

I'm sure the baseline for GOIA is that GOIA does most of
his recording as a volunteer.
Wrong again ****R, you insane liar. I produce only about
10% of my annual production of recordings as a volunteer.

And the other 90% as a low-paid hourly "rekordist" for
high school *band festivals.

Wrong again, the pay is not based on an hourly rate, and it isn't low.

So you say.

Big deal.

You've been proven wrong twice ****R, and that doesn't stop you from running
off your mouth like the fool you are.

No, GOIA, we all know what you are. A "professional recording
engineer" isn't it.

Where can we hear some of your recordings, Mr.
Prffeshunal Rekordist?

They are the property of the respective musical groups.

So where can I get one, GOIA? Which groups? How many of them are
professional? Which high schools? LOL!

I'll buy them from Amazon. Just let me know what titles
to purchase.

Only in your dreams, ****R, You don't seem to have a clue about this segment
of the marketplace.

Yes, GOIA, I "dream" of owning one of your "recordings". Yet they are
unknown, the property of the high schools who pay you such high sums.
LOL!

He'd like to hire someone,
but since all of his money goes into equipment that he
has no cash flow to cover, he cannot hire anybody.
The recording equipment I purchased in the past 3-4
years, was paid for the
first day or two I owned it. I'm talking non-trivial
equipment, list price
in the $3-400 range.

$3-400 equipment *is* trivial, numbskull. LOL!

Given that you think that spending $7K for an obsolete microphone is a wise
move for a small regional college, you're just piling Insanity on top of
errors.

Why are you making things up, GOIA? I never said anything was "wise"
or "good" or "bad". I merely called "bull****" on you when you made
the claim that the microphone purchase came out of funds for faculty.
Only a nut would think that, or someone utterly clueless about
budgeting processes. Also, calling Telefunken microphones "obsolete"
shows how ignorant truly you are. They are no more obsolete than a
1959 Stratocaster.

Finally, $300-400 equipment is not considered a big deal at even the
smallest of businesses. It costs more than that to maintain some of
the equipment I use in mine. Only you would look at that as a large
sum. LOL!
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote in

You usually see things that aren't there.

Yes, I saw things like the failure of SACD and DVD-A to
advance sound
quality, many years back. I predicted their failure in
the marketplace.

Those things were all figments of my imagination, and
today SACD and DVD-A
dominate the marketplace for musical recordings. ;-)

No, GOIA, that's insane.

Wrong, it was sarcasm.

MP3s and MP3 players do. They're what has "advanced sound
quality".

That's sarcasm, too.

Are you crazy? (---rhetorical question) LOL!

Crazy people can't see the difference between sarcasm and actuality. Thanks
for indicting yourself ****R, again.