Posted to rec.audio.car
[email protected] tnrbrooks@comcast.net is offline

Default adding second battery

I am trying to add a second battery to my van. I am not mechanically
inclined. Someone gave me a solenoid (white rogers rbm type
124-1052111) to use. can anyone draw me a diagram?

Thanks Tracy

Posted to rec.audio.car
Christopher \Torroid\ Ott Christopher \Torroid\ Ott is offline

wrote in message
ups.com...
I am trying to add a second battery to my van. I am not mechanically
inclined. Someone gave me a solenoid (white rogers rbm type
124-1052111) to use. can anyone draw me a diagram?

Thanks Tracy

Why do you want a second battery installed? Not that's it's not a good idea,
but it makes a difference on how it's wired in.

Chris