Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Terry[_3_] Terry[_3_] is offline

Default HELP needed from SANTA ANA, CALIFORNIA

I payed for a NAKAMICHI CR-7 cassette recorder off of Craigslist and
I'm not sure the seller is honest. He stopped communicating with me.
I need someones help that lives near Sana Ana,CA.
I'm trying to find the seller's phone number with no luck so far.

The name & address for the phone # is:

Quynh Hoang (he could also go by HAFLER)
2506 West Chandler Ave
Santa Ana,CA 92704

Any help is appreciated.

Terry in Texas

Santa Cruz San Rafael? Ty Ford Pro Audio 9 May 17th 07 04:15 PM
Recording Santa John L Rice Pro Audio 4 December 24th 06 03:41 AM
Question on Santa Cruz Mark D. Zacharias Tech 0 July 22nd 04 12:06 PM
Santa Cruz Mark D. Zacharias Tech 1 July 11th 04 01:28 PM
If Santa disappointed you ... Ken Drescher Marketplace 2 December 28th 03 03:37 AM