Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default FS: Soundeluxe U195s

Hi all,
Cardioid large-diaphragm condenser w/lo-cut switch, "fat" switch, very
versatile. Works great, in original silk-lined wood box. $795 plus shipping.
No trades unless you have a 6-cylinder stretch cargo van! I have lots of
references, I can send a foto. US Postal money orders only unless you're a
known regular here, then I may take verified paypal.

(I now have a u87 I like)

Mikey Wozniak
Nova Music Productions
This sig is haiku