Posted to rec.audio.car
Sparky Sparky is offline

Default chev cavalier question (sort of audio related)

Hey folks, first off, sorry if this is in the wrong newsgroup but I
couldn't find one that specifically fit the bill. Please point me in the
right direction if I'm out of line asking this here...

Anyway, I was finishing up running all my cables to the trunk for the
amps and I had the rear set off in my 99 cavalier. I'm having a problem
reattaching the seat - there's black clips that mount into brackets in
the frame, which in turn holds the seat on. They came off, and now I'm
not entirely sure how to mount them back on.

If anyone can provide me with any information, it would be very
appreciated.

Cheers,
Sparky