Posted to rec.audio.tech
Codifus

Default De-clicking Options

I have CoolEdit 2K which I use basically as a super tape recorder. I
missed out on getting the studio plug-in that has the invaluable
de-clicker feature. Other than upgrading to Adobe audtition, what are my
other options for getting a de-clicker for my .wav files? Is there a
separate program I can use?

Thanks

CD
Posted to rec.audio.tech
ansermetniac

On Sun, 19 Feb 2006 14:25:18 -0500, Codifus
wrote:

I have CoolEdit 2K which I use basically as a super tape recorder. I
missed out on getting the studio plug-in that has the invaluable
de-clicker feature. Other than upgrading to Adobe audtition, what are my
other options for getting a de-clicker for my .wav files? Is there a
separate program I can use?

Thanks

CD

Magix Audio Cleaning Lab is 29.99 and works extremely well

Abbedd
Posted to rec.audio.tech
Buzz

"Codifus" a écrit dans le message de news: ...
I have CoolEdit 2K which I use basically as a super tape recorder. I
missed out on getting the studio plug-in that has the invaluable
de-clicker feature. Other than upgrading to Adobe audtition, what are my
other options for getting a de-clicker for my .wav files? Is there a
separate program I can use?

Thanks

CD

Well, there is ClickFix at :
http://www.jdklein.com/clickfix/

and also :
http://wwwmaths.anu.edu.au/~briand/sound/

And many other links on my web page:
http://www.a-reny.com/iexplorer/restauration.html

--
Allen Reny
http://www.a-reny.com

Posted to rec.audio.tech
Codifus

Buzz wrote:
"Codifus" a écrit dans le message de news: ...

I have CoolEdit 2K which I use basically as a super tape recorder. I
missed out on getting the studio plug-in that has the invaluable
de-clicker feature. Other than upgrading to Adobe audtition, what are my
other options for getting a de-clicker for my .wav files? Is there a
separate program I can use?

Thanks

CD

Well, there is ClickFix at :
http://www.jdklein.com/clickfix/

and also :
http://wwwmaths.anu.edu.au/~briand/sound/

And many other links on my web page:
http://www.a-reny.com/iexplorer/restauration.html

--
Allen Reny
http://www.a-reny.com

The clickfix looks like the answer to my prayers. Thank you!

CD