Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.opinion
Margaret von B.

Default Mix and match - Arnii's "social adeptness" at work!

"George Gleason" wrote in message
. ..
"Arny Krueger" wrote in
:

"Scott Shiba" wrote in message
ups.com

DMB Records live Multi-Track of all their shows for
archival and rehearsal purposes... definitely incoming.
I read about this one time in a industry mag. I think
it's a great idea... helps the musicians hear exactly
what they did, and improve on performance.

Interesting, given how negative our local "Professionals"
like Phildo, George and etc. were a few weeks back about me
making multitracks at my church for similar purposes.

The reason you stated for recording was to idintfy feedback Arny
this was the exception
the recording dmb is NOT used to "fix the mix"
like you use it for
Your memory is very faulty
you do not even know what you wrote
nobody ever said that event recording for archive or musicians was wrong
what we said is your a idiot for saying that you record to evaluate your
mix, and fix problems with your mix at the next show

blow your snotty bull**** out your ****ing ass godboy
george

LOL!