Posted to rec.audio.tech
Billy

Default hum/ from Crown MT-2400

Using the MT-2400 on my subs, I notice a very low end hum in some parts of
the room playing with the ground switch does nuttin..any ideas?.......Thanx
in advance Bill

--
www.williamperitore.com

Posted to rec.audio.tech

Billy wrote:
Using the MT-2400 on my subs, I notice a very low end hum in some parts of
the room playing with the ground switch does nuttin..any ideas?.......Thanx
in advance Bill

--
www.williamperitore.com

Do you hear the hum with your head directly in front of the cab?
Do you hear the hum with no source going into the amp (unplugged)?

Posted to rec.audio.tech
JANA

If you have hum coming from the speakers with nothing connected to the input
of the amplifier, then the fault is most likely with the power supply. The
defect can be worn capacitors, or some other types of components failing.

--

JANA
_____

"Billy" wrote in message
news Using the MT-2400 on my subs, I notice a very low end hum in some parts of
the room playing with the ground switch does nuttin..any ideas?.......Thanx
in advance Bill

--
www.williamperitore.com

Posted to rec.audio.tech
Billy

Thanx Jana

--
www.williamperitore.com

"Billy" wrote in message
news Using the MT-2400 on my subs, I notice a very low end hum in some parts of
the room playing with the ground switch does nuttin..any
ideas?.......Thanx
in advance Bill

--
www.williamperitore.com

problems with Crown PZM 10 for speech recognition Jeff Pro Audio 3 February 3rd 05 09:56 AM
Old Crown D150 or Samson Servo 260? Dik LeDoux Pro Audio 11 December 9th 04 05:31 AM
FS: complete set of 6pcs. Crown IQ DP digital processor PIP modules + interface Andreas Marketplace 0 June 27th 04 01:14 AM
FS: complete set of 6pcs. Crown IQ DP digital processor PIP modules + interface Andreas Marketplace 0 June 27th 04 01:14 AM
help with a crown 2400 martin Marketplace 3 September 28th 03 02:48 PM