Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default University of York Music Technology

http://www.york.ac.uk/inst/mustech/flinks_2.html

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick

wrote in message
ink.net...
http://www.york.ac.uk/inst/mustech/flinks_2.html

Links to over 200 articles.
Are we supposed to guess which one you want us to read?
How many of them have you read?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Margaret von B.

Default deVry Music Technology for dumb Mikey

wrote in message
ink.net...
http://www.york.ac.uk/inst/mustech/flinks_2.html

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Robert Morein

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

wrote in message
ink.net...
http://www.york.ac.uk/inst/mustech/flinks_2.html

Links to over 200 articles.
Are we supposed to guess which one you want us to read?
How many of them have you read?

Mikey is a functional illiterate.
He is a member of the "point and click generation", otherwise known as
Generation Zero.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

wrote in message
ink.net...
http://www.york.ac.uk/inst/mustech/flinks_2.html

Links to over 200 articles.
Are we supposed to guess which one you want us to read?
How many of them have you read?

Any that you choose. It's not meant to be speicific, it's meant to give
those who wish to an opportunity to learn. There are links under a
Professional AudioResources heading, perhaps you might find something there.
There's also information related to music, another listed as General Audio
Resources, Audio software, etc.. I just thought that there was enough there
to be of interest to some of the people here. I'm sorry if yo can't find
anything specific enough for you. There is a link under Professional Audio
Resources to PCABX, but that's not why I put the information up.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius

Robert Morein said:

Mikey is a functional illiterate.
He is a member of the "point and click generation", otherwise known as
Generation Zero.

One of my coworkers is a bit like Mickey in that regard. He absolutely
refuses to use the keyboard. If a task can't be done with the mouse, it's
beyond his abilities.

Unfortunately, I can't call him names and deride him for having an
allegiance to a pile of **** like Arnii Krooborg. So all I can do is roll
my eyes when he's not looking.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius

More dumbness from the chairman of the "Duh!" party.

It's not meant to be speicific, it's meant to give
those who wish to an opportunity to learn.

It's quaint of you to yap about other people learning when it's you,
duh-Mikey the incorrigible Kroopologist, who refuses to learn the most
elementary facts about RAO. Such as, to spell it out for the 500th time,
nobody on RAO wants to "learn" to be like you. For a Normal, "learning"
your demented religion is like being lobotomized.

Do you realize that you've admitted to all of the traits that Normals
consider the hallmarks of the music-hating geeks who try to ruin every fun
activity they get involved in?

The only good thing I can think of about you, Mikey, is that you're
probably not crazy enough to off yourself. But that doesn't mean you're
not a candidate for euthanasia.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Robert Morein

Default See Spot Run

wrote in message
nk.net...

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

wrote in message
ink.net...
http://www.york.ac.uk/inst/mustech/flinks_2.html

Links to over 200 articles.
Are we supposed to guess which one you want us to read?
How many of them have you read?

Any that you choose. It's not meant to be speicific,

Learn how to read. First read about the adventures of Tom, Dick, and Jane,
and Spot, the immortal dog.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick

"George M. Middius" cmndr [underscore] george [at] comcast [dot] net wrote
in message ...

Robert Morein said:

Mikey is a functional illiterate.
He is a member of the "point and click generation", otherwise known as
Generation Zero.

One of my coworkers is a bit like Mickey in that regard. He absolutely
refuses to use the keyboard. If a task can't be done with the mouse, it's
beyond his abilities.

Unfortunately, I can't call him names and deride him for having an
allegiance to a pile of **** like Arnii Krooborg. So all I can do is roll
my eyes when he's not looking.

you could **** with his mouse driver.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

"George M. Middius" cmndr [underscore] george [at] comcast [dot] net wrote
in message ...

More dumbness from the chairman of the "Duh!" party.

It's not meant to be speicific, it's meant to give
those who wish to an opportunity to learn.

It's quaint of you to yap about other people learning when it's you,
duh-Mikey the incorrigible Kroopologist, who refuses to learn the most
elementary facts about RAO. Such as, to spell it out for the 500th time,
nobody on RAO wants to "learn" to be like you. For a Normal, "learning"
your demented religion is like being lobotomized.

George, I'm not asking anybody to me like me. I'm just asking them to
something you won't, think.

The link to Univ. of York has lots of information related to audio, and
other things. Just because you want to let your brain atrophy, doesn't mean
everybody else does.

Do you realize that you've admitted to all of the traits that Normals
consider the hallmarks of the music-hating geeks who try to ruin every fun
activity they get involved in?

Do you realize that I don't give a flying **** what you think about me?
Do you realize that I think even worse of you?
Do you realize thatyou are far from normal as Atkinson is from being a
journalist?

The only good thing I can think of about you, Mikey, is that you're
probably not crazy enough to off yourself. But that doesn't mean you're
not a candidate for euthanasia.

And yet another reason to despise the **** you walk on.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick

nk.net...

wrote in message ...

And yet another reason to despise the **** you walk on.

George, you haven't been trespassing in Grosse Pointe Woods, have you?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Robert Morein

nk.net...

wrote in message ...

[...]

George's treadmarks are all over your back.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
paul packer

On Mon, 28 Nov 2005 19:10:06 -0500, George M. Middius cmndr

Robert Morein said:

Mikey is a functional illiterate.
He is a member of the "point and click generation", otherwise known as
Generation Zero.

One of my coworkers is a bit like Mickey in that regard. He absolutely
refuses to use the keyboard. If a task can't be done with the mouse, it's
beyond his abilities.

Unfortunately, I can't call him names and deride him for having an
allegiance to a pile of **** like Arnii Krooborg. So all I can do is roll
my eyes when he's not looking.

Hard to imagine you passing up an opportunity to dress someone down,
George. Your workplace must be very strictly controlled.

Either that or they're on to you. :-)