Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes
George M. Middius George M. Middius is offline

Default Challenge for Poopie B'ar

paul packer said:

I can back mine up with a document though.

But can you back it up with a persistent display of intelligent posts?
That's the litmus test.

My thoughts exactly. And the answer to your rhetorical question is "No,
not in a million years."

--

"Christians have to ... work to make the world as loving, just, and supportive as is possible."
A. Krooger, Aug. 2006
Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

"George M. Middius" wrote:

paul packer said:

I can back mine up with a document though.

But can you back it up with a persistent display of intelligent posts?
That's the litmus test.

My thoughts exactly. And the answer to your rhetorical question is "No,
not in a million years."

Given the irrelevance of your posts I find it odd that you should even respond.

Graham

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Eeyore" wrote in
message ...

"George M. Middius" wrote:

paul packer said:

I can back mine up with a document though.

But can you back it up with a persistent display of intelligent posts?
That's the litmus test.

My thoughts exactly. And the answer to your rhetorical question is "No,
not in a million years."

Given the irrelevance of your posts I find it odd that you should even
respond.

Once upon a time several of us banded together into an accountability group,
and vowed to not respond to any Middius posts for a good long time. I seem
to recall we went on this way for well over a year.

Not being responded to did nothing to diminish the Middius spew. Bottom
line, he just likes to see what he writes up there on the "Big Screen" of
Usenet.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes
George M. Middius George M. Middius is offline

The Village Donkey brayed:

But can you back it up with a persistent display of intelligent posts?
That's the litmus test.

My thoughts exactly. And the answer to your rhetorical question is "No,
not in a million years."

Given the irrelevance of your posts I find it odd that you should even respond.

Are you braying in Krooglish, donkey? Now that we've established your IQ
is in the lower reaches of the Barnyard Animals range, it's hard to
predict the meaning of the random noises emanating from your donkey hole.

--

"Christians have to ... work to make the world as loving, just, and supportive as is possible."
A. Krooger, Aug. 2006
Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes
Hypertension Hypertension is offline

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
. ..

"Eeyore" wrote in
message ...

snip.

Once upon a time several of us banded together into an accountability
group, and vowed to not respond to any Middius posts for a good long time.
I seem to recall we went on this way for well over a year.

Not being responded to did nothing to diminish the Middius spew. Bottom
line, he just likes to see what he writes up there on the "Big Screen" of
Usenet.

I finally killfiled Middius only this evening. Why don't you do the same? It
can be amusing to visit the little dream world inside Jute's head and
occasionally tweak his tail just to see what happens. Middius on the other
hand seems to write nothing but venemous and obscene garbage.
The only problem is that people will insist on replying to Middius and so
I'll continue to stumble across his trash in "re"posts that quote him.

Hyper

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes
Jenn Jenn is offline

In article ,
"Hypertension" wrote:

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
. ..

"Eeyore" wrote in
message ...

snip.

Once upon a time several of us banded together into an accountability
group, and vowed to not respond to any Middius posts for a good long time.
I seem to recall we went on this way for well over a year.

Not being responded to did nothing to diminish the Middius spew. Bottom
line, he just likes to see what he writes up there on the "Big Screen" of
Usenet.

I finally killfiled Middius only this evening. Why don't you do the same?

George and Arny, for example, will never killfile the other, as they
need each other to exist here.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

Jenn wrote:

"Hypertension" wrote:
"Arny Krueger" wrote
"Eeyore" wrote

snip.

Once upon a time several of us banded together into an accountability
group, and vowed to not respond to any Middius posts for a good long time.
I seem to recall we went on this way for well over a year.

Not being responded to did nothing to diminish the Middius spew. Bottom
line, he just likes to see what he writes up there on the "Big Screen" of
Usenet.

I finally killfiled Middius only this evening. Why don't you do the same?

George and Arny, for example, will never killfile the other, as they
need each other to exist here.

You know, I'm getting to like the MiddiBot's 'feminine' side !

Graham

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes
Peter Wieck Peter Wieck is offline

Jenn wrote:
George and Arny, for example, will never killfile the other, as they
need each other to exist here.

Amen to that.

But then, Middius is one of Jute-McCoy's sockpuppet/Timmies, so killing
either one will kill both. And in turn will erase all the sources of
collateral damage.

Peter Wieck
Wyncote.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes
Iain Churches Iain Churches is offline

"Peter Wieck" wrote in message
oups.com...

But then, Middius is one of Jute-McCoy's sockpuppet/Timmies, so killing
either one will kill both. And in turn will erase all the sources of
collateral damage.

Peter Wieck

Peter. In the event of Andre ever needing a publicist, you would be
the perfect man for the job. You do not seem to be able to post
a reply without mentioning his name:-)

Iain

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes

Iain Churches said:

Peter. In the event of Andre ever needing a publicist, you would be
the perfect man for the job. You do not seem to be able to post
a reply without mentioning his name:-)

You now have Worthless Wiecky juice all over your fingers and face. It's
your own fault because you were warned.