MarcW

Default Hooking up 2 amps one LOC or two ?

I 'm planning on adding two JL Audio amps (300/2 and 500/1) to my
factory HU. Will I need one or two LOCs to do this ? Can I simply use
one LOC to connect the first amp and then use the amps pre-out to
connect the second amp ?

-MarcW
--
MarcW
View this thread: http://www.caraudioforum.com/vbb2/sh...hreadid=162082

MarcW

Nevermind,

The mastermind himself (David Navone) answered my question.

-MarcW