Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.music.beatles,rec.audio.marketplace
Robert Morein

Default I Like Japanese cocks

yeah yeah yeah...

and yoko is cool cause she likes them too!!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.music.beatles,rec.audio.marketplace

Actually, she likes Caucasian ones based on her marriages and
boyfriends.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.music.beatles,rec.audio.marketplace

wrote:
Actually, she likes Caucasian ones based on her marriages and
boyfriends.

And sometimes not even hetero ones.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.music.beatles,rec.audio.marketplace

f-pare wrote,

"And sometimes not even hetero ones."

Actually, that is a fascinating point. What does a woman do with an
non-hetero penis? Take photos? Use it as a work of art? Pretend it
is a microphone and scream into it?

Did she strap a dildo on and pretend to be a man?

Does she make "conceptual" love to it?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.music.beatles,rec.audio.marketplace
Robert Morein

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

yeah yeah yeah...

and yoko is cool cause she likes them too!!

It's a forgery, by one Brian L. McCarty, who lives near Cairns, Australia.
Brian, you may as well spend the rest of your life forging.
We know you have nothing else to do.
If you try to start up any scam, we'll squash it like a bug!
So, what else can you do? Forge away!

It has no impact on me whatsoever.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.music.beatles,rec.audio.marketplace
Robert Morein

"Robert Morein" wrote in message
.. .

yeah yeah yeah...

and yoko is cool cause she likes them too!!

It has no impact on me whatsoever.

Sorry what I meant to say was Brian has
made a big impact on me.
Just like Brain Epstein did on John.
and I would like a holiday with Brian in Spain too ...

oooh the fun.......
Brian makes me type so much........
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Sander deWaal

"Robert Morein" said:

It has no impact on me whatsoever.

Looks to me like you opened Pandora's box..........

--

"Audio as a serious hobby is going down the tubes."
- Howard Ferstler, 25/4/2005
Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.music.beatles,rec.audio.marketplace
Robert Morein

On Wed, 30 Nov 2005 00:31:32 +0100, Sander deWaal
wrote:

"Robert Morein" said:

It has no impact on me whatsoever.

Looks to me like you opened Pandora's box..........

well more about a cock than a box!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Robert Morein

Default Brian L. McCarty

"Sander deWaal" wrote in message
"Robert Morein" said:

It has no impact on me whatsoever.

Looks to me like you opened Pandora's box..........

The box has been open for a number of years now. This is merely one of
several attempts Brian has made to harm my rep. Several of us completely
exposed and destroyed his scams, the so-called business ventures
http://www.coralseastudios.com, and http://www.worldjazz.com. We did this in
retaliation for his destructive activities on rec.audio.marketplace, where
he posts as "OFFICAL RAM BLUEBOOK", always giving the wrong numbers.

One would think, that with his business "empire" in ruins, that would be an
adequate reason for Brian to cease his impersonations and lies. But the guy
is an addict. I guess he'll be doing it until he dies.

Brian's business connections have now been completely disrupted by the
exposure of his scams. But I promise that if any of these activities ever
show life, they will be examined minutely by the several of us, who have
worldwide resources for this kind of research. We have the resources to
alert potential investors to Brian's history.

Tough luck, Brian. I guess you'll have to find an honest way to make a
living -- something new for you, other than scooping ice cream.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Robert Morein

On Tue, 29 Nov 2005 18:51:08 -0500, "Robert Morein"
wrote:

Brian is a good bloke who is selling ice cream at the moment.
He isn't even on the internet at the present time.
all fake posts are by other people who can't stand me, because I write
fake mccarty posts to reply back to.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Sander deWaal

"Robert Morein" said:

It has no impact on me whatsoever.

Looks to me like you opened Pandora's box..........

The box has been open for a number of years now. This is merely one of
several attempts Brian has made to harm my rep.

You know, here in Holland we have a certain law that people have to
clean up the excrement that their precious Fido leaves behind on the
sidewalk.
So you can observe people following Fido around with a little baggie
and a small shovel.

Your actions remind me a bit of that view, scrounging around Usenet,
following up on every "Morein" post to hastily tell people it was a
McCarty forgery.

Don't you English speaking folks call that "hoist on one's own petard"
or something? :-)

--

"Audio as a serious hobby is going down the tubes."
- Howard Ferstler, 25/4/2005
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

Tough luck, Brian. I guess you'll have to find an honest way to make a
living -- something new for you, other than scooping ice cream.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Robert Morein

"Robert Morein" said:

It has no impact on me whatsoever.

Looks to me like you opened Pandora's box..........

The box has been open for a number of years now. This is merely one of
several attempts Brian has made to harm my rep.

You know, here in Holland we have a certain law that people have to
clean up the excrement that their precious Fido leaves behind on the
sidewalk.
So you can observe people following Fido around with a little baggie
and a small shovel.

Here we call it the pooper-scooper law.

Your actions remind me a bit of that view, scrounging around Usenet,
following up on every "Morein" post to hastily tell people it was a
McCarty forgery.

I don't. Friends tell me he does this prolifically, in groups I never look.

Don't you English speaking folks call that "hoist on one's own petard"
or something? :-)

I've heard of the expression, but never familiarized myself with the use. It
sounds right.
I don't take it too seriously. Brian's actions are the final act of his
life. He is insane, morbidly obsese, and a prisoner of his obsessions and
delusions.
I have seldom been questioned about my posts by anyone I've worked with, but
when I am, I give them the facts; I give them people to talk to who
corroborate; there has never been a problem.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Bret Ludwig

By Japanese standards, even the English are well-hung. But Yoko was
not so much a size queen as a star****er and ego tripper.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Robert Morein

"Bret Ludwig" wrote in message
oups.com...
By Japanese standards, even the English are well-hung. But Yoko was
not so much a size queen as a star****er and ego tripper.

Yes. And where would McCarty, a big, fat, hairy guy of Irish descent, find
an interested Japanese male?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Robert Morein

On Wed, 30 Nov 2005 17:52:37 -0500, "Robert Morein"
wrote:

"Bret Ludwig" wrote in message
roups.com...
By Japanese standards, even the English are well-hung. But Yoko was
not so much a size queen as a star****er and ego tripper.

Yes. And where would McCarty, a big, fat, hairy guy of Irish descent, find
an interested Japanese male?

whoops of course in the mail!

as for me I find my boys at toilet blocks.