James

Default Installing A Bazooka

First, thanx to those who responded to my first question about adding
speakers to my Cherokee. That helped me a great deal. I just want to see
if I have installation down. I will use the RCA output on the back of my
in-dash Aiwa CD player to power, and provide signal to, a small amp. This
amp, in turn, provides power and signal to a bazooka. Is this correct? If
not, please clarify. Or point me to a site where I can read how to
accomplish this seemingly simple addition to my car stereo. Thanx a
million!

James

Installing in-walls King General 7 March 14th 04 12:50 AM
problem with installing a deck in my 2003 cavilar [email protected] Car Audio 17 September 2nd 03 12:52 AM
Problems with installing 2 Amps Scott Johnson Car Audio 2 July 22nd 03 03:03 AM
Installing Amp with Factory Stereo Trail Shredder Car Audio 3 July 11th 03 02:29 PM
is the bazooka nitrous sub any good? Vandamn Car Audio 1 July 4th 03 01:30 AM