Sam Carleton

Default DLS amps vs Zapco Amps

I have heard a lot of good things about Zapco, but know virtually
nothing about DLS. Currently I am considering using the Zapco 650 to
power my dash (4"&tweet), midbass (6.5"), and rear. Then I ran into
the DLS amps. I like the look of them better then the Zapco, but I
don't know anything about them. I am considering the CA40 for my dash
(4"&tweet) and rear, then the CA21 for my midbass (6.5").

Sam
killercivic

"Sam Carleton" wrote in message
m...
I have heard a lot of good things about Zapco, but know virtually
nothing about DLS. Currently I am considering using the Zapco 650 to
power my dash (4"&tweet), midbass (6.5"), and rear. Then I ran into
the DLS amps. I like the look of them better then the Zapco, but I
don't know anything about them. I am considering the CA40 for my dash
(4"&tweet) and rear, then the CA21 for my midbass (6.5").

I have CA21 runing 6.5" dls R6 it has plety of power and awsom controls,
but it has high-inputs that shouldnt be on some serious amp