Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Some Puzzling Kwestions for the Krooborg

I'm from the Resistance and I'm here to help. :-) Let's see what you've got
to offer, Arnii.

You accuse everybody else of lying but never admit your own lies even though
they're pointed out to you repeatedly. Why is that?

You deny being certifiably insane, yet you are unable to comprehend the
evidence of your insanity even though it's been presented to you many times.
Why is that?

You don't subscribe to Stereophile, nor have you suffered having an article
rejected for publication, yet your vendetta against the magazine and its
editor burns white-hot. Why is that?

You demand that Normals provide "proof" they can hear differences and you
shriek like a banshee when a Normal makes a "claim" of preference, yet you
use terms like "better" and "higher quality" freely and without supporting
evidence. Why is that?

You disdain Witless Scottie utterly and totally, yet you ungraciously accept
his support when you're besieged by Normals. Why is that?

Nobody else accuses anybody other than you of lying, yet you have never
admitted to any of the lies we've pinpointed. Why is that?

You're obviously terrified of women, as demonstrated by your irrational
hostility toward every woman who has ever engaged you on Usenet. Why is
that?

You have a religious devotion to "tests", yet you never perform the holy
testing rituatls before you make a purchase. Why is that?

You have claimed that your Usenet combatants are your "enemies", yet the
only reason most of them become hostile to you is because you deliberately
antagonize them. Why is that?

--

"Who is Arnii Krooger?" -- Arnii Krooger (2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008)

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

Default Please say those obvious questions were rhetorical, Middiot.

"George M. Middius" wrote in
message

You accuse everybody else of lying but never admit your
own lies even though they're pointed out to you
repeatedly. Why is that?

Because the people who are allegedly pointing them out are liars, Middiot.

I can't believe that even a person as demented as you are can't figure that
out.

Please tell me that this response didn't surprise you, Middiot. ;-)

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Krazy Krooger indulges himself

Hoo-boy! This **** would make a hell of a case study for a shrink.

I'm from the Resistance and I'm here to help. :-) Let's see what you've got
to offer, Arnii.

You accuse everybody else of lying but never admit your own lies even though
they're pointed out to you repeatedly. Why is that?

Because the people who are allegedly pointing them out are liars, [my supreme master].

Here's some reading for you, Turdy:

http://ksuweb.kennesaw.edu/~shagin/logfal-pbc-circular.htm
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/tautology

Don't try to absorb it all at once. I wouldn't want to be the one who
triggers your final breakdown.

I can't believe that even a person as demented[sic] as you are can't figure that out.

Yes, I agree I missed it. But in my defense, IKYABWAIBorg, I'm not insane,
and you are. Insanity really is required to come up with such lame excuses
for "reasoning".

Please tell me that this response didn't surprise you, [my supreme master]. ;-)

I don't know why you're smirking, Turdy, but if you want me to answer any of
your silly trolls, you have to answer my sophisticated one first. Hop to it!