Posted to rec.audio.tech
Chemo the Clown Chemo the Clown is offline

Default Samsung MP3 and iTunes

Is it possible to use a Samsun K3 MP3 and download tunes from iTunes?

Chemo
Posted to rec.audio.tech

"Chemo the Clown" wrote ...
Is it possible to use a Samsun K3 MP3 and download
tunes from iTunes?

Can you download anything from iTunes that isn't locked
inside DRM? I don't know the answer to that. While I
have an iPod, I am not an iTunes customer since I am
avoiding the whole DRM hassle.

Perhaps a forum chartered for the discussion of MP3,
downloading, or iTunes would be a better place for
your question.

Posted to rec.audio.tech
[email protected] JamesGangNC@gmail.com is offline

you can take this tutorial for your referencehttp://www.tuneclone.com/how-to-play-m4p-with-samsung-mp3-player.php

--
dudude

Converting from one lossy format to another lossy format is not the
best. You don't have to get this tool to do it though it's easier
than burning a cd from itunes. I only buy from itunes when it is an
unusual individual track that I want but am not interested in the
whole cd. Primarily I buy cds and rip them to the computer because it
is both a lossless format and a backup copy of the music.
Posted to rec.audio.tech
Codifus Codifus is offline

Chemo the Clown wrote:
Is it possible to use a Samsun K3 MP3 and download tunes from iTunes?

Chemo

Yes. I used to do it with my iRiver player.iTunes would manage the music
in folders and from those folders (in Windows explorer or the Macintosh
finder) you could copy the files to your Samsung player.

You may want to look into Windows Media Player as it may have a more
direct relationship with your Samsung Player. iTunes only fully
interacts seamlessly with iPods unless you use the admittedly clunky
method I suggested above.

iTunes is a music management program like any other program, and it is
arguably the best music management program out there.

DRM is only imposed on music purchased thru the itunes store. That's it.

If you have your own MP3s, ripped your own CDs to the iTunes library,
there are no DRM issues whatsoever. None. In fact, my entire CD
collection has been ripped into iTunes so that I have much more
convenient access to my music. AAC files that I create myself are not
DRMmed either. Nope.

DRM in iTunes only applies to songs purchased from the iTunes store.

Sorry to be repetitive. I'm just dispelling this very common myth that
iTunes DRMs everything you put into it.

Hope this helps.

CD