Posted to rec.audio.tech,comp.compression
Don McKenzie Don McKenzie is offline

Default Sarah Palin - hot or not?

US Political Trump Card?
Take that Obama! My running mate is much better looking, and and a lot
younger than yours. This now brings the total score for the McCain team
to plus four years only. Will be three by the time the new President
takes office. And if you have a President of tender years, a good
position to be in is Vice President. And the winner is?

--
Don McKenzie

Site Map: http://www.dontronics.com/sitemap

USB to 4 Relays. Many other modules available.
http://www.dontronics-shop.com/super...ay-module.html
Posted to rec.audio.tech,comp.compression
Geoff Geoff is offline

Don McKenzie wrote:
US Political Trump Card?
Take that Obama! My running mate is much better looking, and and a lot
younger than yours. This now brings the total score for the McCain
team to plus four years only. Will be three by the time the new
President takes office. And if you have a President of tender years,
a good position to be in is Vice President. And the winner is?

"You could have had a lady pressie, but now I've astutely pinched all the
lady-votes by cynically picking a VP candidate with a uterus. " John McCain.

geoff

Posted to rec.audio.tech,comp.compression
Alan Morgan Alan Morgan is offline

In article ,
geoff wrote:
Don McKenzie wrote:
US Political Trump Card?
Take that Obama! My running mate is much better looking, and and a lot
younger than yours. This now brings the total score for the McCain
team to plus four years only. Will be three by the time the new
President takes office. And if you have a President of tender years,
a good position to be in is Vice President. And the winner is?

"You could have had a lady pressie, but now I've astutely pinched all the
lady-votes by cynically picking a VP candidate with a uterus. " John McCain.

Hey, it worked for Mondale.

Alan
--
Defendit numerus
Posted to rec.audio.tech,comp.compression
dizzy dizzy is offline

geoff wrote:

"You could have had a lady pressie, but now I've astutely pinched all the
lady-votes by cynically picking a VP candidate with a uterus. " John McCain.

Yeah, and to have her next-in-line to a 70+ year-old man who could
croak any day... Not good.

But damn, she is good-looking...

Posted to rec.audio.tech,comp.compression
ChrisCoaster ChrisCoaster is offline

On Sep 14, 6:21*pm, dizzy wrote:
geoff wrote:
"You could have had a lady pressie, but now I've astutely pinched all the
lady-votes by cynically picking a VP candidate with a uterus. " John McCain.

Yeah, and to have her next-in-line to a 70+ year-old man who could
croak any day... *Not good.

But damn, she is good-looking...

_________________

Yeah, seriously guys, you should be debating Palin's take on ISSUES
here, not her "MILF" factor or how "hot" she looks. The makeup of her
family should also be off limits. Focus on ISSUES, Americans. I know
"likeability" gets you places in this country, and that BS greases the
paths to power and success here, but try to use just a few brain cells
and think for once!

Like, I really want a VP in the White House who feels that abortion
should not be allowed even for rape or health concerns, and who would
go to war with Russia over Georgia if that country became a NATO ally
and Russia attacked it again.

Will there even BE a phone left at 3'oclock in the morning to answer
with this super-fem-Cheney calling the shots??? And frankly, some of
her answers remind me of a pull-string doll that repeats the same
phrases over and over again even when the person asking rephrases the
question!

-CC

Posted to rec.audio.tech,comp.compression

In rec.audio.tech ChrisCoaster wrote:
On Sep 14, 6:21*pm, dizzy wrote:
geoff wrote:
"You could have had a lady pressie, but now I've astutely pinched all the
lady-votes by cynically picking a VP candidate with a uterus. " John McCain.

Yeah, and to have her next-in-line to a 70+ year-old man who could
croak any day... *Not good.

But damn, she is good-looking...

_________________

Yeah, seriously guys, you should be debating Palin's take on ISSUES
here,

Really? On which group, rec.audio.tech, or comp.compression?

;

--
-S
A wise man, therefore, proportions his belief to the evidence. -- David Hume, "On Miracles"
Posted to rec.audio.tech,comp.compression

On Sep 14, 6:21*pm, dizzy wrote:
geoff wrote:
"You could have had a lady pressie, but now I've astutely pinched all the
lady-votes by cynically picking a VP candidate with a uterus. " John McCain.

Yeah, and to have her next-in-line to a 70+ year-old man who could
croak any day... *Not good.

But damn, she is good-looking...

_________________
Yeah, seriously guys, you should be debating Palin's take on ISSUES
here,

Really? On which group, rec.audio.tech, or comp.compression? *

;

--
-S
A wise man, therefore, proportions his belief to the evidence. -- David Hume, "On Miracles"
(1748)

____________________________
Don't play DUMB Steven, and get your brains outa your ballsack too!

That's the problem with this country. There's no freakin' dialogue
between people. There aren't fifty states in this country, there's
over 250 MILLION different points of view. And until there's even one
iota of concensus among us, America will follow today's Dow Jones
stock market lead.

-CC
Posted to rec.audio.tech,comp.compression
toby toby is offline

On Sep 14, 6:21*pm, dizzy wrote:
geoff wrote:
"You could have had a lady pressie, but now I've astutely pinched all the
lady-votes by cynically picking a VP candidate with a uterus. " John McCain.

Yeah, and to have her next-in-line to a 70+ year-old man who could
croak any day... *Not good.

But damn, she is good-looking...

Ugh.

Sarah Palin - hot or not? John Larkin Tech 7 September 8th 08 12:16 AM
Sarah Palin - hot or not? Skybuck Flying Tech 3 September 5th 08 06:03 AM
Sarah Palin - hot or not? JP Tech 1 September 4th 08 04:36 PM
Sarah Palin - hot or not? Rich Koerner Tech 0 September 4th 08 10:24 AM
Sarah Palin - hot or not? Skybuck Flying Tech 0 September 4th 08 05:12 AM