Posted to rec.audio.tech,comp.compression
John Larkin John Larkin is offline

Default Sarah Palin - hot or not?

On Wed, 3 Sep 2008 20:49:16 -0700, Industrial One
wrote:

I think Condoleeza's got better booty but Sarah will def. get the milf
(gilf?) vote.

That was the best political speech I've ever heard. It was brilliant.

John

Posted to rec.audio.tech,comp.compression
Geoff Geoff is offline

wrote:

I think Condoleeza's got better booty but Sarah will def. get the
milf (gilf?) vote.

That was the best political speech I've ever heard. It was brilliant.

Does that make you a redneck ?

geoff

Posted to rec.audio.tech,comp.compression
jacko jacko is offline

wrote:
I think Condoleeza's got better booty but Sarah will def. get the milf
(gilf?) vote.

That was the best political speech I've ever heard. It was brilliant.

John

If only booty made for good times. Well with the pirimid morgage
scheme in colapse, and the war to boost oil financial terrorism at an
all time high, tits do not maketh ny kind of solution. I remember the
thacher years, all the buy your pourper house to try to be one of the
51% of the poeple we need to **** over the other 49% strategy.

There is a conflict of interest between the landed gentry and house
construction. Full stop. Oil 10% is in conflict with free power
technologies, on the area 51 secret TIP, and it is!!

This whole planet is a TIP. Air condonditioned anti global cooling
escapements, get the purpleo-fasict hos, guns and metalergists half
and some (definately not one and all). Ebay sale of jet, **** it, it
should have been minced!! and the scrap given for making shanti-tin.

cheers
jacko

p.s. pseudo-democratically elected dictatorship is the tireney of the
beureau (of some kind) -crat!!
Posted to rec.audio.tech,comp.compression
jacko jacko is offline

wrote:
I think Condoleeza's got better booty but Sarah will def. get the milf
(gilf?) vote.

That was the best political speech I've ever heard. It was brilliant.

John

Obama ain't that great also, at least wih clinton a revenge flange
(edge of a circular holey thing) gate episode may have been funny.

cheers
jacko

Posted to rec.audio.tech,comp.compression
jakdedert jakdedert is offline

jacko wrote:

wrote:
I think Condoleeza's got better booty but Sarah will def. get the milf
(gilf?) vote.

That was the best political speech I've ever heard. It was brilliant.

John

Obama ain't that great also, at least wih clinton a revenge flange
(edge of a circular holey thing) gate episode may have been funny.

cheers
jacko

Cheers to you, as well...uh, what did you say?

jak
Posted to rec.audio.tech,comp.compression
Geoff Geoff is offline

jakdedert wrote:
jacko wrote:

wrote:
I think Condoleeza's got better booty but Sarah will def. get the
milf (gilf?) vote.
That was the best political speech I've ever heard. It was
brilliant. John

Obama ain't that great also, at least wih clinton a revenge flange
(edge of a circular holey thing) gate episode may have been funny.

cheers
jacko

Cheers to you, as well...uh, what did you say?

I didn't understand it either. Even affter 3 times !

geoff

The Palin Pool Vinylanach Audio Opinions 218 September 9th 08 09:18 PM
McCain Taps Palin Annika1980 Audio Opinions 5 August 31st 08 10:11 PM
-Forgetting Sarah Marshall- BretLudwig Audio Opinions 1 June 18th 08 05:38 PM
Sarah SNUK John W.. Car Audio 0 December 25th 07 07:05 PM
Sarah Krueger death watch Arny Krueger Audio Opinions 1 August 14th 03 01:30 PM