Posted to sci.med.cardiology,misc.health.diabetes,sci.philosophy.meta,rec.audio.tech,rec.crafts.metalworking
Mike Mordant Mike Mordant is offline

Default GOD - May I introduce you to Dr. Andrew Chung?

On Oct 22, 3:27 pm, wrote:
SNIP
Rules Of Conduct For 'Permission Granted' To Sexal With GOD, That's Me - The
Dhourties Are Not Informed As To What I Am Doing, And Few Of Them,
Know Any Thing At All About Me - Lewd Conduct Should Be Advanced, Not
Prohibited, In A Sane Society - Organ Animals And Sexaling - All Hands
At The Quarter! Ready Your Weapons! Off Shoot Now! Keep Firing Till
Ordered Otherwise! Updated: 10-02-07 Rev.g 22:47 PDT

So has Dr. Andrew Chung been performing "Sexal" conduct with you
jon_john GOD?

Convict Mike Mordant