Posted to rec.music.classical.guitar,rec.audio.pro,rec.audio.tech
[email protected] redforman1@gmail.com is offline

Default Gibson Les Paul Deluxe Electric Guitar

Originally released in 1969, the Gibson Les Paul Deluxe Electric
Guitar featured the famous mini-humbucker...

http://guitaringspot.blogspot.com/

Posted to rec.music.classical.guitar,rec.audio.pro,rec.audio.tech
David Gravereaux David Gravereaux is offline

wrote:
Originally released in 1969, the Gibson Les Paul Deluxe Electric
Guitar featured the famous mini-humbucker...

http://guitaringspot.blogspot.com/

Yes, I happen to own a '71 in cherry sunburst of that, and it is my favorite
guitar..

But what's the purpose of your post? Is it blatant advert spam for your blog?

--
David Gravereaux
[species:human; planet:earth,milkyway(western spiral arm),alpha sector]

Posted to rec.music.classical.guitar,rec.audio.pro,rec.audio.tech
Fletch Fletch is offline

On Nov 2, 2:33 pm, David Gravereaux wrote:
wrote:
Originally released in 1969, the Gibson Les Paul Deluxe Electric
Guitar featured the famous mini-humbucker...

http://guitaringspot.blogspot.com/

Yes, I happen to own a '71 in cherry sunburst of that, and it is my favorite
guitar..

But what's the purpose of your post? Is it blatant advert spam for your blog?

--
David Gravereaux
[species:human; planet:earth,milkyway(western spiral arm),alpha sector]

signature.asc
1KDownload

Yeah, I own one of these as well, a 1970-71 heritage cherry burst.
It's well worn and a real road dog. Loves to bark!

--Fletch

Posted to rec.music.classical.guitar,rec.audio.pro,rec.audio.tech

wrote:
Originally released in 1969, the Gibson Les Paul Deluxe Electric
Guitar featured the famous mini-humbucker...
http://guitaringspot.blogspot.com/

Yes, I happen to own a '71 in cherry sunburst of that, and it is my favorite
guitar..

But what's the purpose of your post? Is it blatant advert spam for your blog?

--
David Gravereaux
[species:human; planet:earth,milkyway(western spiral arm),alpha sector]

signature.asc
1KDownload

Yeah, I own one of these as well, a 1970-71 heritage cherry burst.
It's well worn and a real road dog. Loves to bark!

--Fletch

The three I've seen for sale have had their minis routed-out and standard
humbuckers in their place and they still ask $2k for it.. hahaha