chris

Default roadmaster amps good or bad

I seen a 1000 watt roadmaster 5 channel amp for $90. I was wondering
with such a low price is it a piece of crap amp. I can't seem to find
any reviews for it. If anyone has any info please post.
MZ

I seen a 1000 watt roadmaster 5 channel amp for $90. I was wondering
with such a low price is it a piece of crap amp. I can't seem to find
any reviews for it. If anyone has any info please post.

It may be ok. Just don't expect it to deliver anything close to 1000 watts.

winkenstein

if you need to buy anything from wal-mart/k-mart for you car stereo,
you really have no need to be in this forum, WTF are you thinking? You
must be on crack or something, I suggest that you pass that blunt,

**** - or get off the pot
Les

"winkenstein" wrote in message
om...
if you need to buy anything from wal-mart/k-mart for you car stereo,
you really have no need to be in this forum, WTF are you thinking? You
must be on crack or something, I suggest that you pass that blunt,

You are a complete car audio idiot so you do not belong in this fourm. Wal
Mart actually sells some useful things, especially if it's 3am and you need
a fuse holder.

Les

winkenstein

i'm soory, i appologize - sometimes my opinions get the best of me,
i'm just so used to running only "Eclipse, MB Quart, JL Audio, amd
Monster cable" items in my car that i forget who i am, again i
appologize for my short sitedness!
winkenstein

and i apologize for my lack of proper spelling, my fingers just don't
want to do what i want them to at times, they like to hit wrong keys,
or perform multiple key strokes, BAD FINGERS, "i must cut them off"
winkenstein

i wish my wal-mart was open to 3 in the morning, you must have a super
wal-mart at your location, i'm not that privledged yet
MZ

i'm just so used to running only "Eclipse, MB Quart, JL Audio, amd
Monster cable" items in my car

Well, that's your own folly. It doesn't do the original poster much good
though, does it?

TROYHONAKER

Actually an amp I had not too long ago was a Roadmaster. I used it to run a
Lightning audio sub. Not bad. Two of those amps and two subs would have been
better. I had the 200 watt version (150 RMS bridged). It was about $50, not a
bad investment for a little cheap thumping.

Troy
carbudgetaudio.com

chris

I have just bought two mtx thunder6000s and my old alpine 500 watt amp
is not pushing them so I was surfing the "web" not walmart and saw an
amp for a really cheap price. I had never heard of this brand I
already thought at such a cheap price it would probably be cheap like
legacy so that is why I decided to ask about it.