Posted to alt.audio.equipment,rec.audio.misc,rec.audio.tech
James Ho

Default Help: Classe audio CAP-151

HI,

It was rather unfortunate that the spade connector on the lefe speaker came
lose and shorted to ground. Ths left channel of the Classe audio CAP151
integrated amplifier is dead. I had open the cover and located the blown
fuse.. though it couls be a simple replacement. Unfortunately, it did not
work. It figured it will probably cost too much to send to the agent for
repair. Does anyone has the schematic diagram of this amp? I will attempt
to repair by myself. Thanks.

Posted to alt.audio.equipment,rec.audio.misc,rec.audio.tech
AudioMax-Ltd

Default Classe audio CAP-151

It's not as bad as you thought. Bring it to a competent technician and he
will be able to repair it
for you. Probably just one of the output transistors is blown.
No high end manufacturers will give you the schematic.