SSJVCmag

Default ±z¬O§_¦b´M§ä¤@*Ó¤wÃÒ¹ê¥i¦æªº¼W¥[¦¬¤J¨Ó·½¤è¦¡¡H

I do hope you can read english. I apologise as it's my only language.
Could you please stop crossposting this thread?
Limit it to the ONE newsgroup where you'd like to see it.
Thanks

On 4/28/05 7:49 PM, in article
, "amos"
wrote:

±z¬O§_¦b´M§ä¤@*Ó¤wÃÒ¹ê¥i¦æªº¼W¥[¦¬¤J¨Ó·½¤è¦¡¡H

George Patterson

SSJVCmag wrote:
I do hope you can read english. I apologise as it's my only language.
Could you please stop crossposting this thread?

Don't waste your time -- he's repeatedly posting it to every newsgroup there is.
Just killfile him and get on with it.

George Patterson
There's plenty of room for all of God's creatures. Right next to the
mashed potatoes.