trippingtoo8track

Default AMPEX high end studio quality 8track recorder/player-Ebay-one cent

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE%3AIT&rd=1

Lord Valve

Overpriced, isn't it?

LV

8trackasshole wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.crap-asslofidinosaur****

shiva

"Lord Valve" wrote in message
Overpriced, isn't it?

LV

No, no, it's *just right*. Please visit my basement for similar deals.
(Honest, they *were* worth more than 393 engine blocks for moorin' small
boats.)
-dim

8trackasshole wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.crap-asslofidinosaur****

Jeezus- it's not even one of the 'good' ones (! i.e. w/ switchable
manual/auto leveling record level, front panel track tape head height
calibration, VU meters, mic/line mixing, etc.)

It's obviously one of the cheaper 'import' Ampex consumer machines
(probably by Panasonic.)

Where's my Wollensak? It needs to get in here and kick some ass.

-Robert