mrkiss

Default PLEASE help me, lost radio code...

hello everyone, hopefully someone will be able to help me out with
this..... after having service on my wifes 1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST
convertable, her radio no longer is working. having found out I now need
a reset code for the radio, I have tried everything short of having
someone pull out the system... is there anyone who could help me with
this problem??? please, please. please........ thanks, G Kiss
--
mrkiss
View this thread: http://www.caraudioforum.com/vbb2/sh...hreadid=150068

SentraStyleEMW

If it is the factory radio...go to the dealership...they can cross reference
the radio code by the VIN #.