Patrick Turner

Jon Yaeger wrote:

Patrick,

It's absolutely crazy that you haven't killfiled Pinky yet.

I don't have a killfile function afaik in netscape 4.7.

Newbies need to know the perils of engaging in postings with Oinkerton

*** Oh no! This is the same "reasoning" that Robert Morein uses to "warn"
newbies on rec.audio.marketplace. He and Brian McCarty have destroyed that
newsgroup.

*** Newbies don't need to be warned! Anyone with an IQ over 60 can see
what is going on. Please focus on something else!

OK, I'll try to focus on something else. Its difficult. Not all that much else to
focus on.
So one tends to attend to the dirty washing when there ain't much to do.

I'll even try to stay out of the little tomcat row between the USof A and France
which is going on outside my window right now.

Nothing in it to do about tubes, so best I stay out of such inter-screamological
behaviours.

Patrick Turner.

Patrick Turner

I said :-

You see folks, he has ZERO interest in tube technology,
and is a true TROLL.

Stewpid Oinkerton said

I have interest in it, I'm just not dumb enough to use it, when
better, safer and much cheaper alternatives exist.

There was no need to read any further; he hates tubes.

Patrick Turner

Patrick Turner

Jon Yaeger wrote:

Patrick,

Not too long ago you posted to the effect that you didn't let the bad
behavior on RAT trouble you, that you simply went on with your life.

What happened?

Nothing much.

The ratio of what I post to trolls and misfits to what I post
on tubecraft matters such as 3H in pentode amps is one which enormously
favours
the tubecraft.

Things are going fairly well I think; not too much crap
from the trolls or unfortunates, and they come and go.

Not a huge amount of tube craft being discussed either,
so I have time to address the dirty washing.

I sleep like a log, I forget enough life to stay sane as each day drifts
past,
I stay busy, since work is food for the soul, but
life has plenty of delights, despite my criticisms.

Do you really think Dubbya worries much about Micheal Moore?
I doubt it.
He's justa gonna do what he wants, he was given the power, and that's the

american way.

Our Little Johnny is the same, but causing a bit of a stink at the
moment,
since the Treasurer, Peter the Smirker, who is next in line to be King of
Oz, ie,
Prime Minister seems annoyed that Lil'Johnny wants to
stay on as leader for the next election in 2.5 years when I reckon he'll
beat Labour
once again.
Meanwhile every state and territory has a Labour government,
ie, sort of like your Democrats.

I've never voted for the Liberals, ( which resemble the Republicans ),
and no regrets, I sleep well.

Lil' Johnny loves dat lil ol harmless lady, Queenie Lizzabeth of olde
Englande, who is our
figurative head of state, and he don't
want a republic of Oz, and many here agree with him.
Some dickhead would be our president, and just another expensive
loud mouth to feed and put up with.
If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

But if we ever have a Republic Of Orstraya, where so many have gorn
astray,
I'll vote for Dame Edna Everage for El Presidente,
we need to lead the way and give the world a chance to see decent clean
living woman
in a top job.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Patrick Turner.