rokman

Default Pioner 7500 question

I have one of the new Pioneer DEHP7500 head units and have one
complaint. When the unit is off and the vehicle is on the time is
displayed in a black background with white lettering. But then it
changes to a pink background on about 80% of the face and blue on the
other 20% and displays the time on that background for a few...how do I
make it quit switchiung back and forth???

ipod question Jeffrey Dunnam General 2 March 7th 04 05:35 PM
Behringer Eurorack UB802 question? TheKeith General 5 March 2nd 04 11:41 PM
Question about Speaker Stands or Mounts jon s. General 0 March 2nd 04 01:12 PM
Newbie question: What software 2 use 4 recording 2 x AES/EBU (2xstereo) bERt General 0 January 26th 04 03:27 PM
Cables used when rec. from tape to PC question. MG Lewis General 2 October 28th 03 06:54 PM