Posted to rec.audio.pro
Rivergoat Rivergoat is offline

Default Busses in Adobe Audition 1.5

Working on learning the program. While I have created fx busses for
various purposes, I cannot find how to remove or delete the bus if I
don't need it. OK, so how do you remove a bus?

TIA
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Meindert Sprang Meindert Sprang is offline

"Rivergoat" wrote in message
Working on learning the program. While I have created fx busses for
various purposes, I cannot find how to remove or delete the bus if I
don't need it. OK, so how do you remove a bus?

Dunno about Audition, but in Cubase, I select the bus and hit the DEL button
on my keyboard....

Meindert

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Matt Ion Matt Ion is offline

Meindert Sprang wrote:
"Rivergoat" wrote in message

Working on learning the program. While I have created fx busses for
various purposes, I cannot find how to remove or delete the bus if I
don't need it. OK, so how do you remove a bus?

Dunno about Audition, but in Cubase, I select the bus and hit the DEL button
on my keyboard....

Hmmm, that's a good question... DEL doesn't do it in Audition. Can't
see any way to actually delete an unused bus. Interesting.
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Joseph Ashwood Joseph Ashwood is offline

"Matt Ion" wrote in message
Meindert Sprang wrote:
"Rivergoat" wrote in message

Working on learning the program. While I have created fx busses for
various purposes, I cannot find how to remove or delete the bus if I
don't need it. OK, so how do you remove a bus?

Dunno about Audition, but in Cubase, I select the bus and hit the DEL
button
on my keyboard....

Hmmm, that's a good question... DEL doesn't do it in Audition. Can't see
any way to actually delete an unused bus. Interesting.

control-D or alt-D? That's another one that engineers like. If they're
really old school control-H or alt-H. I don't have the program, just
guessing.
Joe

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Rivergoat" wrote in message

Working on learning the program. While I have created fx
busses for various purposes, I cannot find how to remove
or delete the bus if I don't need it. OK, so how do you
remove a bus?

Check the Adobe web site for an authoritative answer, but I believe the
answer is that you can't remove a bus, just take it out of action.

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Rivergoat Rivergoat is offline

Since I posted the original question I did look to the Adobe page. It
seems you cannot delete a bus once it's created in 1.5. To me that's
kind of lame. Does anyone know if they're able to be deleted in the
newer version 2.0?