Posted to rec.audio.tech

Default shift a wave up

What is the easiest way to shift a wave up?

I have this wave at:

http://server3.uploadit.org/files/mike7411-movwavup.JPG

For some reason, it is below the time axis.

I can't find the option to move it up. Anyone know?

Posted to rec.audio.tech
Arny Krueger

wrote in message
oups.com...
What is the easiest way to shift a wave up?

I have this wave at:

http://server3.uploadit.org/files/mike7411-movwavup.JPG

For some reason, it is below the time axis.

I can't find the option to move it up. Anyone know?

The feature you're looking for is called "DC Bias" reduction, or adjustment.

If you can't find a DC bias adjustment, look for a high pass filter. Set the
corner frequency to 20 Hz or below.

Why do they call it wavelength? Jim Carr Pro Audio 90 January 28th 06 12:51 AM
Multiplex decoder nearly rewired. Patrick Turner Vacuum Tubes 20 November 24th 05 10:08 AM
Note to Trevor Audio Opinions 9 November 7th 05 08:45 AM
Facing subs towards driver or away Jeff Car Audio 315 March 17th 04 07:25 PM
Negative/Positive Phase Shift in a Transformer Chris Hornbeck Pro Audio 4 July 10th 03 03:09 AM