Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Don Moore Don Moore is offline

Default Same Time Next Year

I check in here once every year, or every two. Same sniping back and forth.
I think I first visited in around 2001. Eight years, leaving out a hiatus
for a character or two. That's equivalent to a BE and an ME in BS.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Bret L Bret L is offline

On Jul 23, 11:45 pm, "Don Moore" wrote:
I check in here once every year, or every two. Same sniping back and forth.
I think I first visited in around 2001. Eight years, leaving out a hiatus
for a character or two. That's equivalent to a BE and an ME in BS.

Yes but we pay a lot less tuition.
Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Engineer[_2_] Engineer[_2_] is offline

On Jul 24, 12:45*am, "Don Moore" wrote:
I check in here once every year, or every two. *Same sniping back and forth.
I think I first visited in around 2001. *Eight years, leaving out a hiatus
for a character or two. *That's equivalent to a BE and an ME in BS.

Don't give up, Don. The more people posting interesting stuff the
smaller proportion the BS becomes... good drives out bad! (Unlike
with money!) So, let's hear about your latest tube project.
Very best,
Cheers,
Roger