Posted to rec.audio.pro
Federico Federico is offline

Default Swissonic converters?

Hi,
how good the swissonic converters are (were)?
Better or worse then my RME ADI-8?

F.

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Mike Rivers Mike Rivers is offline

Federico wrote:

Better or worse then my RME ADI-8?

Older, much older. Does that give you a clue? It wasn't bad in its day
so they it be good enough for your purposes now,

me he
)
Posted to rec.audio.pro
HKC HKC is offline

They were pretty good 8-10 years ago and the 24 bit ones still sound fine. I
actually have them in my studio where I use them when I need to record more
than 16 tracks at once. I have never met anyone who discovered the
difference between them and the RME (which I also have).