Posted to alt.bbs.excalibur,alt.bbs.internet,alt.bbs.jds,alt.bbs.lists,rec.audio.tubes
[email protected] caveman@commspeed.net is offline

Default BURMA CAVEE! BBS

On August 31st at midnight the BURMA CAVE! BBS wll cease operation. It has
been an enjoyable and enlightening experence these last 26 years and I want
to thank all that stopped in for their comments and suggestions. I have
decided to pursue other interests and since no one has expressed an interest
in taking over the system I will just pull the plug and save the content to
DVD for archival purposes.

Starting in 1983 with the old DOS/ASCII/ANSI do it yourself communication
via dial up, to the present Excalibur GUI it has been a lot of fun learning
how to use the computer. Bat files, config system files and .exe's, making
your own memory useage by loading "high", making menu's and adding color.

It's been fun, thanks.

Chris a.k.a Caveman